[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report [NCT] ERLEND (Report Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Seal..

● Their LFS Username(s): erlend1604
● Their LFS GameName(s): [NCT] ERLEND

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://hostr.co/ymoBYLY9TYtG
● Replay Timestamps:
31:30:00 - i got rammed by ERLEND

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
I was in chase with suspect , we passed the roundabout and left first exit, ERLEND started to follow us then the suspect made u-turn, then i got rammed by [NCT] ERLEND. I saw the replay and ERLEND didnt touch brakes and deliberately rammed me. Yes, he said sorry, but he helped to suspect to try run away, fortunately he didnt. So he almost ruined my chase.

Thank you
Jardabazos
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

https://hostr.co/ymoBYLY9TYtG Wrote:This file belongs to an account that hasn't been activated yet.

Could you please activate your account so i can download the file Smile.
Done. Sorry for that..i dont remember the old online store so i used this one. Smile
Thats no problem, taking a look now Smile.
To be 110% honest here, this was just a dumb mistake by me, i did not ram intentionally, i never do, especially not cops. this was a accident as to i was watching the chat and not paying attention, but i still understand how it would look like a ram, i did say sorry and i dont know what more i can say..
(2014-01-27 18:46)erlend1604 Wrote: [ -> ]To be 110% honest here, i did not ram intentionally, i never do, especially not cops. this was a accident as to i was watching the chat and not paying attention, i did say sorry and i dont know what more i can say..

Why were you following the chase then?

http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#general Wrote:1.5. Stay away from chases.

Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.
Simple answear: I dident.. i was just driving around minding my own buisniss, I understand how it looks like im following them but i'm not. I was just not paying attention and i did let them pass, but when i looked forwards they keept going so i set my eyes to the top left to look at whatever was at the chat for 2-3 seconds and when i look back they were suddenly doing a U-turn.
I dont want to get anyone banned, but i realy dont like these situations. I dont like making reports too but... if i didnt made this report and you did it again, to another chases, whatever, you will just recieve warning.. and that is why i made this report, its to you ERLEND to be more responsible, to be more thoughtful and i made it for TC members to have an eye on you..which is hard because of too many players, i know.
Well I understand, i still think you're exaggerating a bit, saying you want TC people to look after me because i did a mistake is just a bit much i think, I messed up and i agree, but it was a ACCIDENT not a ram. if i did it on perpouse it's a whole other thing, still there is rammers out there that really need the TC crew watching over them not me.
(2014-01-27 19:00)erlend1604 Wrote: [ -> ]Simple answear: I dident.. i was just driving around minding my own buisniss, I understand how it looks like im following them but i'm not. I was just not paying attention and i did let them pass, but when i looked forwards they keept going so i set my eyes to the top left to look at whatever was at the chat for 2-3 seconds and when i look back they were suddenly doing a U-turn.

The problem with that is the sirens on your screen aswell as the distance marker on the cop car are too noticeable to be able to avoid them.

So you should have seen them and took appropriate action as you were way too close at that point, you may think they will eventually increase the distance but it is up to you to do that.

Mistakes can happen, but you made at least two mistakes in a very short space and ruined a chase for another person. One of which was breaking a rule and therefore you will have to stand up for your mistake here.

You will get a final confirmable ingame warning regarding rule 1.5. Please make sure you read that rule again and stay away from police chases in future.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's