[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: GT>Toriboy (toriboy)

● Time & Date of Incident: 1/28/2014. about 00:30 gmt +1 if im right.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: my friend was driving on TC with his own account then he had to avoid a crash then he drove out on the sandpit/grass before the roundabout and there was [TC] Leon and then my friend had to gas n brake to get out of there, then Leon backed up infront of him so he hit Leon which made him block my friend (greenboy_0). Then Leon asked why he crashed into him etc, and my friend isnt so good in english so he asked me about what to say/write, then Leon said "10 seconds" and i didnt get enough time to tell my friend what to write so he got banned before he could reply, from what ive heard.

Then i logged in on my friends computer to ask why he got banned, then Leon suddenly drags in that he was drifting in the roundabout 1 hour earlier, so i wonder why Leon didnt ban him when he drifted in the roundabout instead of 1 hour later when Leon blocked him.

Then Leon says that he will ban me too for linked accounts for 7 days, and he even put drifting in the roundabout even though i didnt play for that day.

so, can actually a admin drag in a reason from earlier that day to ban him for? even though he didnt ban him when he did drift in the roundabout couple hours earlier? This got me a bit annoyed...
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
There are a number of things wrong with the story you portray. I don't see why these misunderstandings are present, as I explained it thoroughly to you and your friend.

(2014-01-28 13:49)Toriboy97 Wrote: [ -> ]my friend was driving on TC with his own account then he had to avoid a crash then he drove out on the sandpit/grass...

See, this is untrue. Your friend was, as usual, drifting the roundabout. While he was drifting around, I asked why he always had to drift the thing, when he knows - and has been banned - for it before. He blatantly ignored me, kept on drifting and managed to screw it up by, if I remember correctly, clipping a barrier with the rear quarter and being sent into the sand just behind me, where he got stuck.

(2014-01-28 13:49)Toriboy97 Wrote: [ -> ]there was [TC] Leon and then my friend had to gas n brake to get out of there, then Leon backed up infront of him so he hit Leon which made him block my friend

I tried getting a response from your friend the entire time he tried to get out of the sand, but he kept on ignoring me and trying to get his car up. I then reversed my car so that it blocked his path out of the bank and asked him "Are you going to keep ignoring me?" He replied, "NO", and continued trying to free his car. I kept inquiring, but alas, he still ignored me. I then said that he had 10 seconds to make some form for response or he would be banned again, to which he continued ignoring me.

(2014-01-28 13:49)Toriboy97 Wrote: [ -> ]my friend isnt so good in english so he asked me about what to say/write, then Leon said "10 seconds" and i didnt get enough time to tell my friend what to write so he got banned before he could reply

I gave your friend all the time in the world to make a reply. I also made sure to click his name every time I tried to contact him, so that he knew, even if he didn't understand, that I was trying to get a response. I'm having an incredibly hard time believing what you're telling me, given the entire timespan of the event.

(2014-01-28 13:49)Toriboy97 Wrote: [ -> ]Then i logged in on my friends computer to ask why he got banned, then Leon suddenly drags in that he was drifting in the roundabout 1 hour earlier, so i wonder why Leon didnt ban him when he drifted in the roundabout instead of 1 hour later when Leon blocked him.

Then Leon says that he will ban me too for linked accounts for 7 days, and he even put drifting in the roundabout even though i didnt play for that day.

You logged in to the server with your friends nick and your IP's matched, meaning that your accounts are linked. I didn't ban your friend for something he did an hour earlier. You asked why he was banned and I told you. It was a past event. I then explained to you, thoroughly, that because you two have access to each others accounts, I was going to ban yours as well.
alright, but when i log on my account on his PC i forgot that the nick wouldnt change as the LFS folder is filled with his information, but i just wanted to know why he was banned so i logged his account off and logged in with mine to ask why. well i guess he kind of lied to me when he said this -.- but i do not have access to his account and no one else have access to my account.
He might have lied to you, but I feel that you're not being entirely truthful yourself. You said that you were present during the entire interaction, which according to you, lasted over an hour. Even if this is untrue, you still had more than enough time to intervene when your friend presumably asked for help.

The link on the accounts will stay for now. I strongly suggest that you and your friend read our rules and abide by them from now on, as the consequences of eithers actions will be on both accounts.
Yeah, i was there, but i didnt look at him when he drove around i sat in the couch and watched the TV, so i didnt see anything that he did tbh... but i dont quite see why u banned my account too even though i logged in on his computer to ask and check for what reason he got banned by, i just wanted to know why since he didnt quite understand what he did wrong. AND he is new to LFS he got s2 like 2 weeks ago but yeaah, everyone makes mistakes i guess. :/
Your friend should know by now that drifting any of the roundabouts is against the rules. This is the 2nd ban he's received for it and I've warned him countless times in the past.

Both bans stay. Like I said earlier: Use the time to get to know our ruleset. Otherwise it won't be long before you're banned again and they only increase in length.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's