[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report Rallyedanny2 -Speeding,wrong way as cop (Archived by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Rynno666

● Their LFS Username(s):Rallyedanny2 -
● Their LFS GameName(s):[COP] Rallyefan -

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.filedropper.com/rallleyfanspeeding

● Replay Timestamps:
2.35:48 Wrong way driving 155km/h 120 zone and after that cutting grass ( cops should not drive that way)

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Cop should drive more carefully not like him
I saw [GS]Olli wrongsiding, so i speed up a bit and cut the grass to get him tracked but i was too slow and then he slowed down.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2014-01-31 12:00)ProDriver Wrote: [ -> ]2.35:48 Wrong way driving 155km/h 120 zone and after that cutting grass ( cops should not drive that way)

In order to catch up to speeding cars infront, cops may go over the speedlimit for brief periods of time to try to catch up.
If he can't catch up within a small amount of time, then he has to give up and return to the speedlimit.

He really only sped up very briefly and wrongsided,clipped the grass slightly, since it is just quicker. If he wants to have any chance of getting him in laser range, thats what you would have to do at that point.

Perfectly fine to do so.

(2014-01-31 12:36)Penny_Menny Wrote: [ -> ]I saw [GS]Olli wrongsiding, so i speed up a bit and cut the grass to get him tracked but i was too slow and then he slowed down.

Yeah was perfectly fine, the amount of time you gave yourself was pretty much spot on and once you noticed you weren't going to get him, you backed off again.

Nothing wrong with that at all. However when you slowed down again to the speedlimit, please make sure you actually hit it, you were driving at 130km/h (120km/h zone) for a bit after that.

Just a small reminder though, nothing serious.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's