[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New Finnish Police Car Liveries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finnish police cars will change its liveries during the next years in Finland. The current liveries are from the 20th century.

The old liveries
__

The new liveries which have a reflecting feature.
I like how they respect the "old" styling with the big stripes and all. It looks very good and pretty modern.
Enty, you put in the wrong "Concept" picture, B. The one as seen on the real car, was the "Concept C" if I'm right.

I too like the new style, and how they kept it similar to the old one with a modern touch.

I will be making these skins to my Finnish cop skin pack as I can Smile
(2014-01-31 14:54)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Enty, you put in the wrong "Concept" picture, B. The one as seen on the real car, was the "Concept C" if I'm right.

I too like the new style, and how they kept it similar to the old one with a modern touch.

I will be making these skins to my Finnish cop skin pack as I can Smile

Didn't find the other concepts - updated the OP.
Danish police made the same changes the last couple of years.

[Image: artikel-036-02.jpg]

Definitely more effective with the reflections.
^ ^ i love the danish police cars they are so nice Biggrin
Our old ones really looked like poops though..

Warning, very ugly cars incoming (Click to View)
yeah they are pretty bad xD
ugly livery
Cola, y u do dis? The new liveries are fugly. The current/replaced one was/is epic. They even have go faster stripes!

One of the prettiest police cars in my opinion

[Image: 8153581582_41e5070316_o.jpg]
[Image: No_name_842917m.jpg]
[Image: U3m3IV1]
this used to be our very old cop car
New look is shite. I prefer the old ones with just the blue stripe Tongue
I like the new ones. Mostly because it means safer work for the police, as they are less likely to be overlooked than the old cars. Police cars arent about being pretty, but about being safe to park in the middle of the road and other unusual places as well as responding on blues.

I would have loved if they had used proper british battenburg though Tongue
[Image: poliisi140129AA_uu.jpg]

Rest in peace old livery!!!
(2014-01-31 18:38)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I like the new ones. Mostly because it means safer work for the police, as they are less likely to be overlooked than the old cars. Police cars arent about being pretty, but about being safe to park in the middle of the road and other unusual places as well as responding on blues.

I would have loved if they had used proper british battenburg though Tongue

Yeah.... British battenburg... Tongue
Reference URL's