[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: WellDone (saapamees) (Report Archived by Stephen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: gester

● Their LFS Username(s): saapamees
● Their LFS GameName(s): WellDone

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/hn8727745gxfjxk/ramming+welldone.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: right aroun 3:00:00 and 4:47:00.17

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
First off, earlier in the night he was blatantly speeding and wrongsiding for no reason at all. I've lost my rights for doing it on accident awhile back.
Thats the first timestamp.
Second timestamp I was in a chase, and after being ridiculously annoying by hiding in grass. -.- . he proceeded to attempt to flip me over and ram me repeatidly. I've seen people banned for less. The damage he caused effectively took me out of the chase. Thank you for your time.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Ok, from what I saw, WellDone was indeed wrongsiding and then speeding as a cop, getting up to around 190 km/h on Highway 2.He then said it was 'only a few seconds' which is just an excuse (it takes more than a few seconds even at full speed to get from one end of H2 to the other).

His conduct while being chased was quite poor as well, he was stopping on the wall on Highway 2 which isn't against the rules, but he was seen ramming into your door at Shopping mall in the hope he could roll your car over and escape. He even rammed you into the barrier causing even more damage to your car. I will also give out a warning to Tumettaja, I believe he was trying to block Welldone but ended up blocking Olli in and making him lose the chase.

To summarise:

WellDone will receive a ban for ramming and a warning for speeding/wrong siding as a cop.
Tumettaja will also receive a warning for interfering with a chase.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's