[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Valentine's Day - Win 50k €
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: old_rose_vine_border_md.png]
[Image: syd_n.png]
Valentine's Day is celebrated in the memory of Saint Valentine, the Christian martyr who gave his life in the honor of love. King Claudius decapitated Saint Valentine in 269 A.D. for performing illegal marriages of Roman soldiers, who were apparently barred from marrying. Almost two centuries later, in 496 A.D., Pope Gelasius resolved to honor this sacrifice by observing February 14 as a feast day, without little thought or idea on the kind of consequence it would have on the entire world 1,500 years later. Today, Saint Valentine has come to be regarded as the patron of love, and Valentine's Day, the ultimate jubilation for lovers.

For the next two weeks, the person who is the friendliest and helpful to other users, will get a handful of InSim money:
50 000

The winner will be published 14.2.
[Image: old_rose_vine_border_md2.png]
well, thats me automatically lost Sad
wanky, will u be ma valentine
I think I should have it because I'm such a nice person.
no, you killed my 491km's :'(
What a load of *Removed*

*Removed* you. *Removed* everyone. You're all worthless pieces of *Removed*

@enty
[Image: uvWQyWa.gif]
^ ^ xD
Be fair and keep the money yourself.
Hahahaha weelob Biggrin

Oh well you can give it straight to me buddy
Well whoever wins this money will prove to be the most unfriendly person as they won't give any away! Tongue

As I already said entY, I LOVE YOU!!! Heart
(2014-02-03 07:32)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Well whoever wins this money will prove to be the most unfriendly person as they won't give any away! Tongue

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid102820

Too bad you didn't get any of this haha Tongue
The idea of this ''event'' is to encourage users for being more friendly to each other.

An anonymous donator has raised the prize by 20k. Good luck.
What a horrible community we have if we run events to make people behave nice to each other.
Johan has a point.
(2014-02-03 14:12)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]What a horrible community we have if we run events to make people behave nice to each other.

It would help newcomers though. They are shy.. (not everyone.) A little money boost to the end of the day wouldn't hurt them. Smile
I kinda feel like this is the kind of attention thread..

I have no friends, nobody likes me. Let me pay the most friendly person a shitload of money so even more people will compete to be friendly and win the money.

Good thing its about being friendly.. Hahaha!
First of all, I'm not trying to gain attention by posting this thread.

February is known for the Valentine's day - Which is known for the day of hugs, kisses and so on. It's a tradition for most of the countries.

''..So even more people will compete to be friendly and win the money." Exactly, that's the point. There are no cons on people being even more friendly to each other for the rest of two weeks - if they aren't already.
(2014-02-03 14:46)entY Wrote: [ -> ][...] There are no contraries about people being even more friendly to each other for the rest of two weeks - if they aren't already.

To be honest, in my opinion there is a problem in this.
I think that people should be honest Wink. I'd rather like a person being honest to me and tell me his real opinion than having to deal with a faked friendlyness. Even though some basic rules about communication should be followed, e.g. not to swear etc.
So imho I kinda dislike such events, since they invite to "fake-friendlyness"
Yesterday i send XRT and FXO for newbie user,few days ago gyunter sent 7k+LX4 for newbie user too.
Dont need win this money,There are many friendly people out there. Do not hold your money...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's