[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Shocking] The tale of one lost dog [GRAPHIC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, before anybody starts to read, the images are really graphic. You might want to step back if you're easily offended.

I caught this on my facebook feed the other day and could not resist sharing it with everybody. Unfortunately, it comes with french text so i'll translate it to you:

"I found the dog in the forest in what looked like a fortune shelter. The dog was in a really bad state. Most owners would have put him down but i knew i had to save him. His eyes told me he needed help. This is the story on how i helped him."

Here is the official photo album if you want to go and take a look >>Facebook album<<
Now, for the pictures.

It took months for the dog to heal completely and hundreds of $$$ to "fix" the dog. As of today, he's the most joyful dog the owner has ever had and it looks like he is enjoying every single minute of his life.
The first picture was so sad. We need more people like him in this world to be honest. I'm so happy that the dog survived..
This man deserves a medal.

[Image: 10204_10152118579775795_1714954071_n.jpg]

This picture shows the love and trust the dog has for the man who saved him.
Reference URL's