[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CSR FOX League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That's too many races man...
Way too many lol.
how many would you like?? 1 a month??
(2011-12-11 22:23)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]That's too many races man...

Agree.
Amount of races changed
btw. how long one race? When will finish the race 3?

And if I sign up, I need to join ALL race?
(2011-12-12 17:44)ZsoLT Wrote: [ -> ]btw. how long one race? When will finish the race 3?

And if I sign up, I need to join ALL race?

once u have signed up u dont have to take part in every race, and each race will be about 15-20laps depending on course
Okay, ty!
Server is Online for practise
Server name: [CSR] FOX League
Any progress on the official results of Race 1?
Theres a typo on the poster btw Tongue

Tearm CSR?

Credits to KaraK spotting it, just letting you know Tongue

Also, yes, waiting for the results and the next event which I hope is better organaized... Unsure
(2012-01-17 20:01)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]Any progress on the official results of Race 1?

there will be when my laptop gets fixed! as they are on there unfortunately.

(2012-01-17 20:50)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]Theres a typo on the poster btw Tongue

Tearm CSR?

Credits to KaraK spotting it, just letting you know Tongue

Also, yes, waiting for the results and the next event which I hope is better organaized... Unsure

thank you for spotting the typo, and as i said before about the results

The next race is at WE1 if you didnt already now
Would be nice if you could get some CSR's to help you for the next races Smile
yeh it would, and none of them even wanted to race after i had a post on there saying if anyone wanted to take part as they suggested a fox league!! but i will hopefully have another pair of eyes for the next race!
i said i was going to try and be there, i even noted some dates in my agenda Smile
but if you need help, just gimme a shout Smile
I definitely second what Savy said. This is an event organised under CSR's name so surely Kieran deserves some help with the running and organising.

The last race was a sham in all honesty and that was no fault of Kieran's, it was just that there weren't enough eyes.
I will come if I don't forget about it, just not sure about nect one cause it's my sisters birthday. But we'll see Tongue
(2012-01-19 10:28)Ganjaman Wrote: [ -> ]i said i was going to try and be there, i even noted some dates in my agenda Smile
but if you need help, just gimme a shout Smile

cool Smile anyhelp from CSR members would be grately appreciated! hopefully next race will be smoother and i wont have to watch constantly for bump drafting even after people had been warned Mad U KNOW WHO U ARE!! Biggrin
(2012-01-19 17:49)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]cool Smile anyhelp from CSR members would be grately appreciated!

Quote:if you need help, just gimme a shout

Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's