[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTi Series - Round One Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: gti2014-r1.png]
Server is open and the configuration for round 1 (SO6) is loaded.
Can't wait this will be fun Smile
i will get my g27 on 15th so i will attend with that haha
Good luck SparkleZ, took me a while to get used to hehe Smile
yea haha nobody's perfect but you have a chance to learn why not take it Smile
That's the spirit! Smile
We'll be having practice sessions on Tuesday nights (night before the race) and Wednesdays. Get on for those. Smile
I would join but my wheels paddles are breaking down so my gear shifts are crap (sometimes it shifts 2 gears up or down instead of one.) So i will not attend ;(
[Image: 5rlb.png]

The GTC skin...
I have to go out of the competition due to I have rehab meetings every wednesday from 5pm-9pm GMT+2. Sorry guys.

Complete!

Action Taken by: Pete
Im sorry guys i cant attend the race due to being banned for an unknown reason but will find out soon sorry guys about that wish i could attend
Sad

Complete!

Action Taken by: Pete
Thanks for letting me know folks.
(2014-02-08 07:30)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]I would join but my wheels paddles are breaking down so my gear shifts are crap (sometimes it shifts 2 gears up or down instead of one.) So i will not attend ;(

sorry for offtopic, but some others might want to know too:

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Options#Misc
Gearshift debounce:
Sets the time in milliseconds that must elapse before another (sequential) gear change is accepted. On some wheels when they get old, the paddles start to sometimes report two very quick presses instead of one. This setting tries to cure the annoying behaviour by ignoring quick shift commands. If you suffer from these so called double shifts, increase this value - if on the other hand you seem to miss gear shifts when quickly shifting yourself, decrease it.
Quite a few people have pulled out of this league because it's being hosted on Wednesday evenings. It might have been a good idea to check the days on which this league is running before signing up but just so it's perfectly clear, races are to be held on Wednesdays.
I didn't know I had meetings on Wednesdays until yesterday haha, so thats my excuse atleast Smile
Unfortunately I can not attend Wednesday 19th February and Wednesday 2nd April.

I have afternoon work shift, which ends at 9pm.
Alright, thanks for letting us know.
There are two days to go until the series starts. Spread the word about it so we have as large a grid as possible.
I think putting Airio on your server would be a good idea.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's