[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - OhNej - following&crashing chase (Report Archived by Sinoco)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: EMarci15

● Their LFS Username(s): OhNej
● Their LFS GameName(s): [RUST-E] OhNej

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/387s4yibhlo73yp/report.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:

31:30 - He starts following our chase, goes wrongside with the suspect, drifts a corner besides cop1
32:02 - All he does as moving for (my) sirens is not pressing throttle, but he turned slightly in my direction
34:45 - He speeds to follow the chase -- not really disturbing this time
35:35 - He finds a place to wait for the chase to arrive ( Though he said that he was only texting with his girlfriend )
36:15 - He starts driving directly into the chase
36:22 - He doesn't move again for (my) sirens
36:27 - We had a little contact, not a hard one
36:29 - He goes wrong side, doesn't brake until touching the grass, and rams me by bouncing into me from the barrier.
(I think he didn't want to ram me, just wanted to keep following the chase, but I think that crash exactly describes why one mustn't follow chases)

It's not on the replay, but after this I tried to at least make him say sorry for like 15 minutes, with no success. Still my fault, he said.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) 06.02.2014 at about 21:30

It's interesting, that he started not moving for me in my chases after I had caught him in a chase.
I really didn't wanted to report him (what I said was to make him stop this behaviour, with no success at all), but after not even saying sorry for the crash and still saying that it was completely my fault, I decided to really report him.

EMarci15
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
It's pretty convincing that he was messing around with the chase when he smashes into a barrier, flies into a cop and says it wasn't his fault. He's going to get a short ban for interfering with chases. Thank you for the report, have a wonderful day.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's