[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - (Report Archived by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Tomasevich

● Their LFS Username(s): CrobinK
● Their LFS GameName(s): [BBD] K.Ka®l$$on

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
https://db.tt/2iygTPQF

[Image: XWZqt6E.png]

● Replay Timestamps: 29:30

Karlsson reports that he "hadn't laughed so hard since 9/11" after seeing another user's broken car. Which I think is about as appropriate as saying "I haven't laughed so hard since the London Underground bombings." Basically condoning terrorism and portraying it as funny isn't something that I think TC should be encouraging (or tacitly supporting).

I don't really care what the precedent is for this; I'd really like to see a multi-day ban at the very least.
Hey, i didnt ment it like that, also he's car was so funny, also i tried to be funny.. but wrong thing to use, im really sorry for this. will think much clear before i say things like this before, im really sorry! I'm dont support the terrorist or something, but i think he would take the '' fun '' part of it, but when i'm thinking about it its not so funny anymore..
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

User will receive only a 30 day ban because he apologised.

CrobinK- You should start to think before you say something, this would avoid a lot of problems and swearing fines/kicks. We don't tolerate comments like this on our servers.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's