[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Bozz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: F1 mainiac
Nickname: [WCL] Bozz
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No.
Notes (e.g times free/language): Free time: Weekend - all day , Week- after 14:00 EET (12:00 GMT) , Good English. And for the last time i applied , I pm'ed a trainer and he said ''ok Smile I will pm you in several days." or something like that.. but no pm since.
I will send you a written exam. Once complete, please be sure to contact a trainer to organise a session as your last application was claimed inactive.

Thanks

Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I confirm i have read and understood the guide.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
One probably unserious question : How should i expect to get the training done when none of the trainers gives a you know what ?
I understand time is limited and some of the trainers can't meet the times that trainees probably expect. That is currently been sorted out within the team. Unfortunately, I can do very little to aid.

Trainers do care about what they do, however, its easy for trainees like you to say that we don't give a damn. Most of the team are in jobs daily, or like me in final years of school so its a very busy time of year.

You may of noticed that we have kept people's applications for a longer period of time than what is stated but, they are deleted if the trainees do not respond or do not contact a trainer. Don't be afraid to re-contact trainers, but do not harass them.

Thanks and sorry for any inconveniences, we are working on it.

~ Luke
In order to scedule a training, you have to contact the active trainers. In case of no reply, you could either send another one to be sure or send another trainer a PM.

If you PM me your times at certain days when your open to be trained, I can pick you a date.

Thanks,

Paul
Training Unfinished

Date: 16/2/14

Lead Trainer: Me

Continue from: Final Chase

Notes: Organised for tomorrow, we just want to see some more from you.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 16/2/14

Trainer(s) Present: LuckyLuke, Saphira

Assistance Present: CA - Howlin, Roba

Lead Trainer: LuckyLuke

Good Points: Car Control was good, map awareness is good (just be sure to constantly check the map if you do not have a clear view of the suspect to check which direction he/she is going), You are a cautious cop so you take your time meaning you make less mistakes and your pits are clean.

Improvements: Lag is the only major thing here, unfortunately I highly recommend you do not cop if you ping is above 150 to avoid any complications and chances of getting your rights revoked due to a mistake because of lag. Use your handbrake more, you did struggle a bit in training with your handbrake but you got there, now just put it to use especially on U-Turns. Your setup was also poor, but we got that sorted (P.s please do not distribute that set Smile). There is signs of your experience especially in the FZ5 on that track, get used to the layouts etc before you cop.

Notes: Overall you got there and did well, just be aware of all the comments I said and you will be fine!

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's