[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WHY BAN ??????????? (Unban Request Granted by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
why my account has been blocked ban permanent?
when trying to connect?
Firstly please use the correct format give below

● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
● Your LFS Username:maychan

● Time & Date of Incident : 2014-02-09 12:24:24

● Replay / Screenshot Link: it was trying to connect
● Replay Timestamps: it was trying to connect

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I do not know what I got banned
like every day I wanted to join in August and play
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
What contact do you have with MICH PL?
it was my account but due to the ban on your server friend sold(5.02.2014) them and bought yourself an account "maychan" in order to continue to play with you
up!???
So you're admitting to buying another account to avoid a ban on the other account, the problem is we don't allow that. It was only a ban for -5000€ so you could've just asked for a unban on MICH PL and you probably would've been unbanned.
very please with opportunities
account cost me 120 PLN: (
Unfortunately, I did not know of such a ban is that I can not possess two accounts

I am no longer owns the account of that
I bought a new to be able to start new game. Is it prohibited?
But i have this account (MICH PL) and I writing to you or your game friend, but i don't have any ask. I pleased to be unbanned Me and My friend (maychan) because I 'dont mind for what we are banned. It's not really serious problem?! It's too much for You??
up!!!!!!
No it's not really a problem, the MICH PL will get unbanned and so will maychan. Just make sure you don't get -5.000€ or you will get auto-banned again. In future don't buy new accounts to avoid a ban, just make a thread here and it will be sorted out.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's