[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [Report] [KH] Catoliza - Catoliza (Report Archived by Saphira)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: noctambule

● Their LFS Username(s): Catoliza
● Their LFS GameName(s): [KH] Catoliza

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://puu.sh/6Rg5p.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: Starting from 56:51:00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Me and Emarci were in a chase with Rignes. As the suspect was braking often, the chase wasn't going really fast. Catoliza started to follow and tailgate us. Ultimately, he decided to overtake us even after we used the !move bind. Ultimately, this caused a crash between the suspects and us. I had to leave the chase because he wouldnt leave us do our work properly.

Upon being asked about his behavior, he didnt respond. It wasnt before we said we would report him that he said an half-assed sorry in my opinion. I kept the replay rolling for his answer about it.

Thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
He certainly interferes with the chase, also follows the chase and at one point he is snaking down HW1 in what looks like an attempt to stop the [COP] from passing him. He was spoken to by the [COP] who was in the chase and [KH] Catoliza says the following :

2014-02-10 20:24:48 UTC Weston Park Catoliza [KH] Catoliza : Sorrey
2014-02-10 20:24:55 UTC Weston Park Catoliza [KH] Catoliza : Wasent wathing chat
2014-02-10 20:25:08 UTC Weston Park Catoliza [KH] Catoliza : Im just driving around, Cops are so slow now ..
2014-02-10 20:25:41 UTC Weston Park Catoliza [KH] Catoliza : ...
2014-02-10 20:25:52 UTC Weston Park Catoliza [KH] Catoliza : I dont want to be reported for driving around
2014-02-10 20:26:10 UTC Weston Park Catoliza [KH] Catoliza : Cops driving slow cars ?! ... and me overtaking them.. Illigal ?

He clearly does not understand the rules of the Server and from previous URS entries he will receive a short ban.

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's