[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Against rules but not a rule?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Today I was playing on the server, I got a caps warning.
So I asked what is a caps warning?
So Saphira said THIS is a caps warning?
So I was: So to get THIS CLEAR this may not? <-
I got kicked...

I come back and say: Are you serious?
then a complete discusion comes up because, there is no rule for it. And I was confused that there is a rule that is not a rule, and got me confushed...

So then Panda makes an epic role and I say ''DAT ROLL'' And so I got banned.

What i don't understand is that there is a rule when it's not a rule?
Admin who banned me was RAS.
Can be treated as use of improper language and disrespecting admins. Both against rules.
As i said on the servers, not every little detail is written in the rulebook. Users of our servers are expected to use some common sense.

But since you like having written rules, i'll tell you something you broke:

9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.
If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.

9.2. Respect the [TC] members.
Remember they are here to help you have a fun time on LFS as volunteers.
They use their own spare time to run the servers and forum, and they at least deserve to be respected by other players.
(2014-02-11 13:11)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Can be treated as use of improper language and disrespecting admins. Both against rules.

But you know I was confused I didn't get it, and it's something I just always do. You can't tell someone that always driks coffee in the morning not do that. It takes some time.

(2014-02-11 13:14)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]As i said on the servers, not every little detail is written in the rulebook. Users of our servers are expected to use some common sense.

But since you like having written rules, i'll tell you something you broke:

9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.
If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.

9.2. Respect the [TC] members.
Remember they are here to help you have a fun time on LFS as volunteers.
They use their own spare time to run the servers and forum, and they at least deserve to be respected by other players.

Isn;t that a bit childish?
(2014-02-11 13:15)TheInsider Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-11 13:11)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Can be treated as use of improper language and disrespecting admins. Both against rules.

But you know I was confused I didn't get it,
Not even a kick off the server made you get it?

I don't buy that excuse, sorry.

Yes, you are childish, if anything.

If you are interested in an unban, please head over to the unban section and make a new thread there.
(2014-02-11 13:16)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]

As I explaint before you can't change somthing that fast. I do it all my life, to stop do that I have to adapt that takes time.
It doesn't take time hitting your Caps Lock key and move on instead of keep going against admin's orders.
(2014-02-11 13:16)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]

If you are interested in an unban, please head over to the unban section and make a new thread there.

What about respect to other players?

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

(2014-02-11 13:18)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't take time hitting your Caps Lock key and move on instead of keep going against admin's orders.

I am not using caps lock I do it automaticly with shift. It's something I do.
I respect you very much. "Childish" is not an insult, it's just a way to behave. And you said it yourself, remember that.

Since you are using Shift key, it's even easier to stop since you just have to take your finger off the key. That excuse is not working.
(2014-02-11 13:20)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I respect you very much. "Childish" is not an insult, it's just a way to behave. And you said it yourself, remember that.

It's not very nice to say is it?
And you as admin should have an exemplary role.
(2014-02-11 13:21)TheInsider Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-11 13:20)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I respect you very much. "Childish" is not an insult, it's just a way to behave. And you said it yourself, remember that.

It's not very nice to say is it?
And you as admin should have an exemplary role.
I just repeated what you said to me and pointed it towards yourself. So it's fine when you say it and not when i say it?

And again, it's not disrespectful as such.

Since you are using Shift key, it's even easier to stop since you just have to take your finger off the key. That excuse is not working.

Why don't you join TeamSpeak and I'll explain again?
I'm afraid there is nothing that can excuse your behavior on the server. You should have stopped when you got kicked. But you took the piss and continued doing it.

Nothing more to say about this, unless you make an unban request.
(2014-02-11 13:26)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid there is nothing that can excuse your behavior on the server. You should have stopped when you got kicked. But you took the piss and continued doing it.

Nothing more to say about this, unless you make an unban request.

Join teamspeak and I'll just explain it. I want you to know how this happend. And make this clear.
Write it down in an unban request if you want to. Not going anywhere now in this thread, so ill close it.
Reference URL's