[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - VtecEG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: VtecEG
Nickname: DDRS·S1FR0N3
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): Yes / Spanish

Administrator Message by: Luke

Corrected Details
Revoked Until: 2014-02-18 15:39:01
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait until: 2014-02-18 15:39:01 before you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training.

I will send you a written exam closer to the time.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Hi luke:
Could you please send me the code of the exam please.
Thanks
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 11/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
When i do the training?
a greeting
Have you read the Police guide as stated above?

Once you have confirmed that, then you will be moved into the Ready for Training section, so then it is up to you to sort out your training with a trainer.

~ Luke
I confirm i have read and understood the guide.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Finished.

Awaiting Results.

~ Luke
Training Information:

Took place on: 21/2/14

Trainer(s) Present: LuckyLuke [T], Saphira [T]

Assistance Present: Howlin [AS], Connor [CA], Edwin [CA], Pete [CA]

Lead Trainer: LuckyLuke [T]

Good Points: Car control was generally good. You reacted well to certain situations and you also apologised if you unintentionally rammed the suspect. You was aware of what the suspect was doing, checking the map. You showed signs of a cautious cop and you were able to keep up with the suspect at a relative speed.

Improvements: Very Little, just be careful of your tires/setup, even though you had more control, your tires were still warm. Chases can last up to an hour so make sure you can control your temperature on your tires.

Notes: You did well throughout the training, you are showing signs that you will improve over experience on the servers especially with the less pressure and reassurance of backup that you will likely receive in a real chase.

REMEMBER: Stick to the speed limits and avoid ramming the suspect as much as possible!

Your rights will be granted shortly

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's