[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 7 day ban for swearing in channel. (Ban Reduced by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: svergie2

● Time & Date of Incident (ban): 2014-02-13 21:02

● Replay / Screenshot Link: n/A
● Replay Timestamps: n/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hi! So this is what happened. I joined your server and left the pits in my XFR. I asked my teammates where they where. In that sentence i swor(?)
I'm sorry if that insulted someone because i did not mean what i wrote, it was more like a bad joke. Then a TC member (can't remember who) started to ask me if i wanted a gift. I thought for myself, ok, here's my fine..
But it turned out i was banned for 7 days. A normal swearing fine or 1 or 2 days ban would not be a problem as i see what it looked like from the admins side, but 7 days?

Also i checked the ban list and searched yesturdays date (2014-02-13) and found out that Valter123 (my little brother) was also banned for 7 days for insulting. I don't even think he was on yesturday. Can anyone shed me some light on that?
(2014-02-14 09:56)Polestar Wrote: [ -> ]I asked my teammates where they where. In that sentence i swor(?)...
Valter123 (my little brother)...

TC members aren't your teammates if I remember correctly.

Quote: 2014-02-13 21:00:43 UTC Weston Park svergie2 ヤQS•POLESTAR : !tc Where y'all motherfuckers at?

You said you were only "kidding", so I assume you were aware of what you said and in which channel. It's pretty hard to make a typo or something similiar (!tc instead of !ch) like that, and I fail to see any kidding here.

The account Valter123 were banned because you clearly got access to it, or did your brother use the name "ヤQS•POLESTAR" several times?
(2014-02-14 11:22)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-14 09:56)Polestar Wrote: [ -> ]I asked my teammates where they where. In that sentence i swor(?)...
Valter123 (my little brother)...

TC members aren't your teammates if I remember correctly.

Quote: 2014-02-13 21:00:43 UTC Weston Park svergie2 ヤQS•POLESTAR : !tc Where y'all motherfuckers at?

You said you were only "kidding", so I assume you were aware of what you said and in which channel. It's pretty hard to make a typo or something similiar (!tc instead of !ch) like that, and I fail to see any kidding here.

The account Valter123 were banned because you clearly got access to it, or did your brother use the name "ヤQS•POLESTAR" several times?

Oh my god! Did i for real type that in !tc?!
Haha, omg! I'm sweating. How da he-- could i have typed tc?? D:
I'm (really) sorry if i insulted anyone in the TC team, i did not mean that for the !tc channel! And anyways i should not have written that in the !ch either..

I was quite staggered when a TC said "Excuse me?!" because i thought they could read the !ch chat and to avoid any fines etc. i said kidding.
I can't write more now, i'll have to edit this post while in the car (~5 - 10 min)

EDIT: Some long 10 minutes..
ANyways, my brother have got access to my computer (if i unlock it) and he have once or twice borrowed my account to play with my G27, i have also been on his computer once or twice. Therefore he has no direct access.

And just to make things clear, i can barely type on my keyboard (sidewinder X4) even though i've had it for almost an year :/ So i did make a typo Sad
(2014-02-14 12:01)Polestar Wrote: [ -> ][...]i have also been on his computer once or twice. Therefore he has no direct access.

And just to make things clear, i can barely type on my keyboard (sidewinder X4) even though i've had it for almost an year :/ So i did make a typo Sad

Does this mean you got free access to the account of your brother?

I still can't understand how you type accidently !tc instead of !ch, there's a huge difference between these letter combos.
(2014-02-14 16:28)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-14 12:01)Polestar Wrote: [ -> ][...]i have also been on his computer once or twice. Therefore he has no direct access.

Does this mean you got free access to the account of your brother?

I still can't understand how you type accidently !tc instead of !ch, there's a huge difference between these letter combos.

I don't have free access to my brothers computer either, was a bit lazy with the typing (were on my sidewinder).

I don't get either how i could have typed !tc instead of !ch, but just coming home from work as an intern (hard!) and googeling after TC's online serverlist several times might have contributed a bit.
Again, i'm really sorry for my mistake and i hope the insult was not too big. Sad
(2014-02-14 16:35)Polestar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have free access to my brothers computer either, was a bit lazy with the typing (were on my sidewinder).

I don't get either how i could have typed !tc instead of !ch, but just coming home from work as an intern (hard!) and googeling after TC's online serverlist several times might have contributed a bit.
Again, i'm really sorry for my mistake and i hope the insult was not too big. Sad

Ok, one last question. Does your brother give you access to the account whenever you ask him?
(2014-02-14 16:53)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-14 16:35)Polestar Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have free access to my brothers computer either, was a bit lazy with the typing (were on my sidewinder).

Ok, one last question. Does your brother give you access to the account whenever you ask him?

No, not to his account, i'll have to log onto my account and due to LFS restrictions i can only do that 2 (i think it is) times a week at a maximum. I haven't played on his computer for quite a while (months?).
(2014-02-14 16:57)Polestar Wrote: [ -> ]...i'll have to log onto my account and due to LFS restrictions i can only do that 2 (i think it is) times a week at a maximum....

Does this mean you've to unlock LFS everytime? If yes, why?
(2014-02-14 17:07)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-14 16:57)Polestar Wrote: [ -> ]...i'll have to log onto my account and due to LFS restrictions i can only do that 2 (i think it is) times a week at a maximum....

Does this mean you've to unlock LFS everytime? If yes, why?

Because he does not want me to play on his account and i don't want to play on his so he unlocks his computer and signs out of LFS and i log in.
Again, i haven't been on his account for like months.
Ok, I've reduced your ban to 3 days. You served one day, so you'll be unbanned sunday evening. Make sure this doesn't happen again and check what you typed before pressing enter.
(2014-02-14 17:31)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I've reduced your ban to 3 days. You served one day, so you'll be unbanned sunday evening. Make sure this doesn't happen again and check what you typed before pressing enter.

Thank you!
I will!
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's