[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban pls (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: nacmep

● Time & Date of Incident:2014-01-31 21:48:40

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I just try make money for lx4. I push up button, turn wheel and drive around circle. I dont think that this illegal. I promice don't do this again...
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
You were blatantly going AFK/tabbed whilst your car was going in continuous circles. (Might I add that you were doing this for extensive periods. It wasn't just a five minute thing.) Of course we won't allow that, it is cheating the InSim and carries a permanent ban. Do you admit you were AFK/tabbed whilst gaining KMs?
(2014-02-14 15:50)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]You were blatantly going AFK/tabbed whilst your car was going in continuous circles. (Might I add that you were doing this for extensive periods. It wasn't just a five minute thing.) Of course we won't allow that, it is cheating the InSim and carries a permanent ban. Do you admit you were AFK/tabbed whilst gaining KMs?
My English is bad. Dont understund all.
I make setup with short gears. Put some item on key UP on my keyboard. Turn wheel on small angle, and car drive on circle long time with out me. I understand that its bad. And promise don't do this again.
Indeed. The fact is, you gained KMs whilst cheating. This gives unfair advantages over other players. It should be reasonably obvious it is not allowed as it is InSim abuse.

The ban was only around 2 weeks ago, and I don't think that's long enough ago for you to have a second chance. I'm afraid this request will be denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's