[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Your Youtube Creations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2014-11-25 23:12)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Pol, why you so good at drifting?

hacks Tongue
Anybody please comment and give criticism on the quality for a crappy processor?

I dont think the quality is THAT bad, atleast you can see whats going on Wink
I always seem to loose a ton of quality after rendering

Back when I used to mess around with NTO, I tried to make a replica of a Star Mazda

A nice tap on Ebisu

For the cringe, get pretty close to the wall though

I were bored today so i decided to finish up a project i started 2 weeks ago with the UF1, here is the link if you want to see:

it's the first video there. hope you enjoy! Smile
That is actually incredible! aha Great vid and great drifting!
Thank you! Smile
Impressive. Thumbup1
That was quite good indeed Biggrin Nice
(2015-01-04 18:46)erlend1604 Wrote: [ -> ]I were bored today so i decided to finish up a project i started 2 weeks ago with the UF1, here is the link if you want to see:

it's the first video there. hope you enjoy! Smile

Can you share that tweak? Tongue
Sure, i'll post a screenshot of the NTO when i get home Smile
Here it is Smile
NOTE: Cylinders were set to "5" and displacement to "2300"

[Image: Dwm2015-01-0621-44-25-37_zpsc4ce570c.png]
thanks alot! Heart
Keep in mind i am a racer not a drifter. Mainly wanted to show you my new textures. Tongue

Hmmm I am not sure if anyone remembers Lyrinx (ex'RDSR lead) Well he came over to meet me in real life, we got 'A little bit carried away' and so i decided to use my GoPro to record half of the Vid him driving and half of the vid, me. You will see that i failed at doing a burnout, but that TDI made more black smoke than the tire smoke. Jks, enough talking, enjoy!

Oh lol i wounder if anyone will notice a fail in my driving not Lyrinx's Biggrin
TDi's are difficult to do burnouts with because of their special torque curve. First in the very low RPMs you get tonnes of diesel torque, then nothing for 1000-1400 RPMs, then the turbo kicks in and does the job.

Did a short edit last night from a recent motorcycle motorcade I participated in as a way to celebrate a motorcycle place I come to has opened for summer

Great Video! Looked like a lot of fun! Biggrin
Hi guys Biggrin Some of you might remember me. Long time no c....
Just thought, why not drop by TC and see how all of you are doing? Biggrin

Now that im doing some videos on youtube, ill leave one of them Smile

Hey rttn. Sup man, been an age. Hair still as long as way back when?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's