[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - Bose321
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: Bose321
Nickname: [iD] Bose
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm quite flexible with the times that I'm available. However there's not a certain day or time that I'm always free, but mostly during the evenings. I'm in the GMT+1 time zone.
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 11/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I have read the page and understand it.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I have PM'ed you about training. Please reply to my message to organise a reasonable session.

If you fail to respond, it is up to you to sort your own session out.

Thank You

~ Luke

[TC] Senior Trainer

User Responded, currently organising a session.

Thanks.
Training Finished.

Awaiting Results.

~ Luke
Training Information:

Took place on: 21/2/14

Trainer(s) Present: LuckyLukeT [T], Saphira [T]

Assistance Present: Howlin [AS], Connor [CA], Edwin [CA], Pete [CA]

Lead Trainer: LuckyLukeT

Good Points: You were able to demonstrate manoeuvres correctly and safely, your set has a lot of grip and you can control it nicely. You certainly can keep up in a TBO even when I put my foot down so you are showing signs of a quick and safe cop. Your pits were clean and good, I even struggled to get away without excessively burning my clutch and tires so well done. Your care was staying in a good chase condition. You blocked me very quickly and busted me cleanly and simply.

Improvements: Very little to improve on, your experience will benefit you greatly, just remember of your surroundings, if you pit the suspect, make sure the suspect is not going to pose danger to any other users first.

Notes: Your fine to cop on the servers, feel free to apply for advance training to give you more experience.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's