[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Misunderstanding [Unban] (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: RubenI

● Time & Date of Incident : 16-02-2014 / 00:30 ?

● Replay / Screenshot Link: --
● Replay Timestamps: --

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Well, i had a discussion with the admin ( that i dont remember the name, but i know that he knows who am i ) and i apologized for what i have done, after that he saw me behind a police car, and told me to fall back and to dont chase him. When he told me that, i braked and i asked him - " Good enough ? "
When i asked that he said to me - " bye."
I think that was a misunderstanding because he took that was an insult and wasnt .. I only asked if the distance between the police car and me was enough to keep driving.
Thank you for the time.

KyTen
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I said that after you overtook a chase that was right in front of you. Earlier last night you were also kicked for following/overtaking a chase.
At both chases i wasnt following anyone, i was only having fun driving fast ..
When you was in front of me, you braked and i crashed you, maybe i could give some distance but you warned me with the kick.
And when u banned me, what was the reason ? I didnt crashed anyone, i braked and i did what u told me to do..
Like i said to you if the distance was enough to keep driving again, because i dont wont any troubles..
I warned you with big yellow letters "do not follow/overtake chases kickable, bannable offense" I also told you to back off twice. You then say "good enough", which at the time you were far enough away from the chase. Which is a good thing I wasn't bothered with you saying this to me, I was bothered when you overtook a chase at full speed, not a care in the world for slowing down.
Stunna, when you told me to back off, i did what you told me to do, so i don't understand what ive done wrong ..
I know the rules, and i know that i can't overtake, but at the 2nd time i didnt overtook and i braked following your warning.
I don't know if i deserve a second chance, thats to you, but the only thing that i am sure, its that i followed your rules ..
When I told you to back off twice you were literaly right behind the cop. You then slowed down to give them some room but up ahead the chase has slowed down as well. Now here you are coming at least 100mph, without thinking twice you overtook that chase. If you think this ban is harshly placed then feel free to open a unban appeal. Read the sample before posting an appeal. (If you do)

Unban Request Denied.
Reference URL's