[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [SKINS] Toni´s Public XR Kits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: qvy4.png]

So, i again thought of releasing a kit for a car but this time only for XR cars.

Previews of current cars:
(open the spoiler.)

The pack currently contains these cars made for XR cars:

-Volvo 240
-Volvo 740
-Volvo 740 "US" Version
-BMW M3 E30
-BMW M5 E34
-Ford Sierra Cosworth 4x4
-Ford Sierra Cosworth 2wd
-Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
-Opel Ascona (lights only)
-Volvo 940
-Audi Quattro (lights only)
-Saab 9000 CS 1995

(There are some Pre-made skins made and available for download from replica skin list.)

Stuff it contains:
-Lines
-Some shadows
-Sunroof
-Some carbon fiber parts

The pack currently contains the ones listed up there but i´m planning to do more when i want to and just add new previews and update the link.

Link:
Click me!

Ps. Donations are welcome.

Special thanks to:
Kyllone for providing pictures for Volvo 240 kit.
Audiojack for letting me "update" his Sierra cosworth kits

Link updates since 4.5.2014
4.5.2014 : added stuff.
osom work thanks alot
No problem Smile
Ford Sierra Cosworth 2WD and 4x4 finished, WITH A PERMISSION OF AUDIOJACK!

4x4
[Image: AvbJlE3.png]
[Image: 0QABCfx.png]

2wd
[Image: SUTgzw6.png]
[Image: AOJzsx7.png]

Also, expect some other kits popping up soon

(for example AE86 or something like that, maybe a Opel Manta. not sure)

New link in 1st post.
By putting everything on the same layer you effectively removed the ability to change the color of the grille surround. That was originally done by having the white bit on a separate layer with layer style Multiply applied to it so it blends with the paintjob.

Otherwise it's alright.
Well shite, ill try to do something to fix it

Edit:

HOw come i have never get it to work?
(2014-03-19 19:36)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Well shite, ill try to do something to fix it

Edit:

HOw come i have never get it to work?

This is how it should work (and does on my kit) Btw you should also add credits to the skin layer while you're at it.
[Image: riesa_zps1a89f6c9.jpg]
Ill do it tomorrow.
Cant seem to get it to work in gimp, ill just add the multiply layer in it so they can do it themselves.

added our credits and updated the link.
I think it's a glitch (or a feature?) in GIMP, I took a look at my own kit in GIMP and it seems that the Multiply layer mode will fix itself once you move the layer out of a folder in the list. That's odd but a workaround nonetheless.

(It seems that the layer style only applies to whatever is in the same folder)
(2014-03-20 13:22)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a glitch (or a feature?) in GIMP, I took a look at my own kit in GIMP and it seems that the Multiply layer mode will fix itself once you move the layer out of a folder in the list. That's odd but a workaround nonetheless.

(It seems that the layer style only applies to whatever is in the same folder)

Same issue, had to remove it from the layer folder.
Ohh ok.
I think it will work now, if not, then i dont know what to do, maybe someone who knows what to do could fix it and send the file back to me? i could pay some insim money (500-1000€) if it works.

(unless my "fix" works now.)

Added kits:

Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
Opel Ascona
Volvo 940

Link updated
Yeah, so i got the "bug" fixed, i forgot to put the multiply mode on to the grille surround layer, so now it works perfectly fine.

Also i started working on some "addon parts" for my skinkit as im slowly building this into one huge skinkit.

Link has been fixed.
Some Parts/kits added again.

-Audi Quattro lights added.
-Some additional parts added.
-Fixed Sierra Cosworth Grille surround (2nd time)

Link updated
Link is being updated cause of some fixes in the R500 Sierra and other stuff.

Toni~

Updated.
Added new stuff.

-Better lines
-some shadows
-other stuff
-Saab 9000 CS 1995 Skinkit.
-Link update list
-Special thanks list

Link updated. Have fun.
Nice Work Toni Gratz Smile
Hey maybe a noob asnwer, how do i actully get the skins? i downloaded the pack but its just a psd file no idea what i should with it thanks.
(2016-11-08 17:10)fjewt Wrote: [ -> ]Hey maybe a noob asnwer, how do i actully get the skins? i downloaded the pack but its just a psd file no idea what i should with it thanks.

Dear sir,

Those files arent thinked for be used as skins. The uses of those files, are for create new skins, but anyways, you can open it with Photoshop, and save it like a skin with the name of : CAR_Nameofskin.jpg. Then, save it on your LFS/DATA/SKINS folder, upload to LFSW and you can use it.

Hope that I helped you.
Reference URL's