[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New way to call admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people on TC forums

I got this suggestion, that when u need an admin on server 1 or 2, instead of going in here and make a thread cant u then maybe make like u type !calladmin and then here on forum everyadmin gets a message that an admin is needed at server 1 or 2? just a idea from CSS
It takes a few seconds for post to be made in a TC Member Required thread, to which we always react almost instantly.

Even if it was possible, I don't think that it's worth the effort. I also don't think that sending all 25 admins a PM multiple times per day, would be a good idea.
As NB said, the TC Required thread does the job very well. I, aswell as others on the team actually have an email subscription to this thread aswell, so my phone goes off everytime there is a new post made.

Nice suggestion though, just unfortunately in reality it probably wouldnt make alot of difference to response times.
It could be easily abused too, and i think no one wants to remove ~20 pms every day
Yeah okay, when u are saying it like that Tongue but as i said allso just an idea from css Wink
Reference URL's