[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: mullen

● Time & Date of Incident:

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello there, I have joined [TC] Cruise server to play and i got ban straight away for no reason, it said "possible account fraud" or something like that i dont know why. But please unban because i want to play and enjoy TC Cruise Server so please please unban Sad.
Thank you.
Firstly, what does the name bandit1911 mean to you?

Secondly, did you move countries at all?
Yes, i have moved countries is that a problem? Confused
(2014-02-16 15:30)Mullen Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, i have moved countries is that a problem? Confused

No, but may we ask where you were before?

Also, does the aforementioned username meaning anything to you at all?
No, and i was at New Zealand before.
(2014-02-16 15:35)Mullen Wrote: [ -> ]No

Why are you lying to me?
BoyPower i am not lying, i do not have multiple accounts. Sad
(2014-02-16 15:40)Mullen Wrote: [ -> ]BoyPower i am not lying, i do not have multiple accounts. Sad

Okay. Please explain an IP match to bandit1911 and multiple nickname matches.
Please why would i have multiple accounts when i can only afford one? i do not understand this.
(2014-02-16 15:41)Mullen Wrote: [ -> ]Please why would i have multiple accounts when i can only afford one? i do not understand this.

Well, I'm not quite sure of your intentions but there is a pretty clear link between you and bandit1911 - definitely beyond reasonable doubt. I'd really appreciate it if you could come clean instead of trying to lie about it otherwise we will just be going in circles.
okay let me explain. Bandit1911 was hacked and i couldnt get back onto it so its completly gone now, so a friend gave me this account (mullen) since he quited lfs and if you want proof i can show proof.

and sorry for lying Sad bandit1911 is hacked and i couldnt even get onto it or from lfs.net so i got this account from a friend who quited lfs because he got a baby now so i got gifted this account
will i get an unban? Sad

Please please
This will be discussed internally and when it is concluded, the outcome will be posted here.

Thank you for your patience.
okay thanks
Hello? Sad
(2014-02-20 15:41)Mullen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello? Sad

Hi. Considering this is quite a complicated case (and your previous lies didn't help), please be prepared to wait a while, patiently.

Thanks.
Okay Sad but the last bit where i said the truth isnt a lie! I swear the previous owner got a baby and has a family now he quited lfs and gave me his account mullen as a gift.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's