[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Alternatives to Playseat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm going to buy a Playseat very soon so I can use my 55" tv as monitor when racing, but would like to know if there is any alternative that ship in Europe?

What I'm going to miss about the Playseat is the possibility to have keyboard and mouse near you if I don't have a small table on my side.

Do you guys know any alternatives to Playseat with a small stand for keyboard and mouse?
If it was me i would just DIY the stand to it Smile I just checked and theres people which have made it, so looking at the pics give you great tips how you could do it!
I don't want to DIY haha Tongue
You could look at cars is in trash place if you wanna get a cheap chair or that, i took mine from a Volvo s40 works fine
(2014-02-17 10:57)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to DIY haha Tongue
took me 10 min to make my own "playset" whit a old sparko rally chair.. i only used 40 pounds for the hole thing. just saying Wink
I suggest Obutto Ozone. Link: http://www.obutto.eu/store/obutto-ozone.html
It looks like this:
[Image: image_zps97cfe3aa.jpg]
Yeah I thought of that too, but you can't get it without monitor VESA like whatever andI like the playseat more than that.
That looks nice weelobTongue
Yeah now I just gotta get paiiiidddd. I hope I get my bonus this month otherwise I'll have to wait.
Reference URL's