[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned (Unban Request Denied by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: juntunen123

● Time & Date of Incident 2014-02-17 16:45:57

● Replay / Screenshot Link: --
● Replay Timestamps: --

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
So, I was copping and the suspect said FU to me (Note that this does not trigger the filter) and I asked why he said fu to me. Thats when an admin decided to fine my suspect for insult reasons, I would assume.
But then the admin in question fined me for 1000€ too.

As I did not see any reason for such thing to happen as I was just trying to ask why the suspect said such thing. Well, for obvious reasons I got a little pissed off by the fact that I was wrongfully fined, I triggered the swearing filter myself to let the admins know what is considered to be swearing according to the filter. That got me kicked from the server, mind you. When i came back i got banned for swearing (14days).

I dont really think that the ban was in order for two reasons:

1) I was wronged the first time

2) Already lost 2000€ and got kicked from the game.
Do you really say things like "Juntu[COP] : *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed*" and can't remember it 5 minutes later?

(hint: its the f word, yes 7 times in a row)
(2014-02-17 17:06)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Do you really say things like "Juntu[COP] : *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed*" and can't remember it 5 minutes later?

(hint: its the f word, yes 7 times in a row)

"I triggered the swearing filter myself to let the admins know what is considered to be swearing according to the filter."
That's the most clever way to transport such a message.
(2014-02-17 17:02)Juntu Wrote: [ -> ]● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
So, I was copping and the suspect said FU to me (Note that this does not trigger the filter) and I asked why he said fu to me. Thats when an admin decided to fine my suspect for insult reasons, I would assume.
But then the admin in question fined me for 1000€ too.

[...]

I dont really think that the ban was in order for two reasons:

1) I was wronged the first time

2) Already lost 2000€ and got kicked from the game.

You know the "fu" was meant as swearing, so why did you repeat it in the chat? That shortcut can only be meant as a swear word in this context, I doubt anyone would talk about Kung-Fu in this situation. That means the swearing fine was legit.

You received 16 swearing fines, 2 warnings and a ban for swearing in the past 6 months. You've confirmed both warnings, means you should be aware of those and still you disrespect this simple rule.
(2014-02-17 17:10)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]That's the most clever way to transport such a message.

Maybe not clever but efficient.

(2014-02-17 17:12)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]You know the "fu" was meant as swearing, so why did you repeat it in the chat? That shortcut can only be meant as a swear word in this context, I doubt anyone would talk about Kung-Fu in this situation. That means the swearing fine was legit.

You received 16 swearing fines, 2 warnings and a ban for swearing in the past 6 months. You've confirmed both warnings, means you should be aware of those and still you disrespect this simple rule.

I did know that the "fu" was for insulting me, not that it would be fined as swearing because it did not trigger the filter.

And yes i have said a few bad words in my time but the keyword is "6 months".
Do you remember everything you have done 6 months ago?
Quote:2013-10-24 15:01:59 UTC Kyoto Warning

That's the date of the last warning you got, it isn't that long ago that you would forget about it.

Quote:Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

It's pretty clear and since it's not allowed to avoid the swear filter you will get fined by an admin, and yes I would remember it especially if I had a ban for exactly this reason.
Quote:2013-10-24 15:01:59 UTC Kyoto Warning

That is exactly as long as I need NOT to remember something like that.

Quote:Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

When did i repeatedly do it? In my mind it stacks up to 1 time, even if my writing contained more than 1 bad words. And the first fine ("fu") was not legit as i have no way of knowing if something is against the rules or is not.

FU itself is not a swear word and i did not insult anyone by saying it.
Ok, the simple way so you can understand it. "FU" means "*Removed* You", there's clearly a swear word included if you use your common sense now.

Juntu Wrote:When did i repeatedly do it?

Snake Wrote:You received 16 swearing fines, 2 warnings and a ban for swearing in the past 6 months.

Not enough?

Juntu Wrote:"Juntu[COP] : *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed* *Removed*"

Again, not enough? This single line was enough for a ban already.
Feel free to make an unban appeal and discuss this with the management if you think the ban was unfair, but don't get your hopes up.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's