[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - Superlfy (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, i have been banned for 5 years now... i think it was for sending ten £1 to an admin... Then i got banned, i was hoping that it has been a long time and if i could get unbanned !! Would be great thanks. Would love to join back in the community. I think i should get unbanned is because it has been a very long time.. And i have changed over the 5 years from being 10. Also i dont have any evidence towards the event as it was 5 years ago and i have updated my PC. Sorry!!

Thanks Cya in game (Hopefully)
xxx Superlfy

*Username is Superlfy*
You were banned for Money abuse on the 20th October 2011. That basicly means your money went lower than -5000€.

However there seems to be a small problem due to the way you got yourself in that position.
I will pm the admin that left that info on your urs, this issue will be between him and you.

He will reply shortly.
Hi,

The main issue we have is that you had a very bad attitude on our servers before you got banned. I appreciate this is some time ago now.

I am willing to give you one more chance. Please note: if you are banned for money abuse again, you will not be unbanned a second time anyway.

I will reset your account shortly and you will be able to come online. You will have -£4,500 and I will restrict you to a UF1 until you can buy your own car (so you have something to drive).

I would suggest you have a read of our rules (at least section 1.0) before you come on.

http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules

Josh.
Thank you !! And i will do!

It still says "Host Refused Connection" ?
I was waiting for your reply first. I will get you unbanned shortly.
User has been !unbanned and !revived.
Cheers

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's