[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - SnakeEye1324 (Report Archived by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Marcin1986

● Their LFS Username(s): SnakeEye1324
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]›Snake‹

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?eys3t4jld63ytx3

● Replay Timestamps:
15:32 I avoid Kimi [COP] and losing control
15:35 see [TC]> Snake <lack of response to collisions hits me with a large speed of
16:58 UF1 punishment for 30min
● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

15:49-16:39
[TC]›Snake‹ hard to drive on a straight?
[TC]›Snake‹ and ty for your awesome apology
Marcin1986 .... (
[TC]›Snake‹ Marcin1986 - ... is not an apology

it's not my fault and I became punished for UF1 for 30min I'm waiting for an apology from him and cancellation penalties

google translator :*
This will be dealt with my Management as you reported a [TC] Member.
You spun out because you overreacted, so the crash was pretty much your own fault. I didn't look on my screen in that time because I don't expect any traffic standing still there. I checked the replay afterwards and yes, the cop pulled out but he was far enough ahead of you and you had enough space to pass him. Your lack of control caused the crash.
"Oh this is a blind corner I dont expect anyone being stupid to overtake the other person"

Eh what.

Administrator Message by: Snake

Do not post in user reports you aren't involved with.
"I didn't look on my screen in that time because I don't expect any traffic standing still there."

So you write it's your fault. Good I think so too.
And everything is clear I'm waiting for an apology and cancellation penalties

google translator.
I don't have to expect a car standing still on the highway, and I won't apologise for a crash I didn't cause. This is still a game and real life is more important, it happens sometimes you've to look away from your screen.
A game that simulates real life, yes. Sorry to post another reply here, but your excuse is utter crap Snake.

If anyone else would've been reported for the same thing, both persons would get atleast a warning. The one for over reacting and not apologizing, the other one for hitting someone head-on while 'they claim to have lost their attention for the road for a second or two', because hey, how on earth are you going to check if someone was indeed not paying attention or hitting the wrongsiding person on purpose. I'll just freaking shut-up now because this will be either deleted or I'll be muted again.

1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving

Wouldn't 'not watching the road because ..." fall under that?
I'll lock this thread until the decision is made.
Johan Wrote:If anyone else would've been reported for the same thing, both persons would get atleast a warning.
He never received a warning, so I don't know what you are talking about. He refused to talk to me and just answered with "...", and the management can give me a warning if they think it's needed. You didn't see the accident and I don't know why you get invovled in this at all. Get a replay and check it yourself before you try to blame me for something you didn't see.
crashed about me and you want me to apologize for it. I did not apologize because it's your fault, "I did not look on my screen in That Time" And gave me the punishment for UF1 30min.

"..." does not discuss on the server. because I do not know English well and it is not about ignoring Admin
I'm pretty sure that I've locked this thread and I'd appreciate if it could stay locked until further notice.

Thank you.
(2014-02-18 18:52)Marcin Wrote: [ -> ]And gave me the punishment for UF1 30min.

"..." does not discuss on the server. because I do not know English well and it is not about ignoring Admin

I want to apologise for the reaction I gave to you and the admin action I took on you, sorry for that. I'll send you some insim money as apology as well.
We have come to the conclusion that the accident for which you were restricted was not your fault and thus have removed the restriction from your record.

We have reprimanded Snake for the way she handled this particular situation and we have been assured that this will not happen again.

Thank you for your patience.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's