[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [TC]>Snake< (Report Archived by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: franky.s

● Their LFS Username(s): SnakeEye1324
● Their LFS GameName(s): [TC]›Snake‹

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!xJwxmBRa!Hq1eeHReMI...lP1t6hKIZI

● Replay Timestamps:

1:41:33 - I PIT her, she re-gains control and drives into oncoming traffic. After the chase she claims i "pitted her into traffic".

1:46:48 - 2nd PIT on snake, I PIT her left side to PIT her car into the right of the track. She overcorrects, flicks the car to the left and losses control, which leads to her almost hitting traffic.

1:52:14 - the abuse begins "your so bad" etc. Constantly arguing after me asking to calm down. she also said "prepare for admin action", as if she isnt already going to bias, she decides my fate before she reviews the replay. She complains about being pitted into a barrier, which is totally legit.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

After a lengthy pursuit between and Snake, Snake gets very angry towards me about what apparently happened in the chase. Of course, I believe I did not nothing wrong, or certainly not enough to warrant getting them revoked for 14days. After the chase, Snake started to abuse me, swearing and insulting me and constant arguing. After asking her to calm down multiple times, she refuses and keeps arguing and exclaiming "dont tell me what to do".

I asked her if another admin can take a look into the chase and make the decision, again her attitude was horrible and nothing expected of an admin. The decision she made was purely out of spite and I feel it was bias, hence why I asked if another admin could look at it.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Reported has been edited.
bump...
Your rights have been reinstated but you have also been issued a warning for various situations that arose during that (and other) chases.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's