[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: GTi Series - Round One Protests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gti2014-banner-b.png]
Round One Protests

Want to make a protest?

If you feel you were involved in an unfair incident in qualifying or the race, you can file a protest here.

Use the following template:

Code:
Your LFS Username:
Their LFS Username:
Session (Race/Qualifying):
Replay Timestamp:
Reason for protest:

Protest deadline is midnight GMT on the night of the race.
Your LFS Username: pipa
Their LFS Username: franky.s
Session (Race/Qualifying): Qualifying
Replay Timestamp: 14:05.00
Reason for protest:

He failed to move for blue flag. We made contact, since he didnt even leave room at all.
Also gave me abuse on teamspeak, which spoiled my whole mood.

Administrator Message by: Pete

Car 69 will receive a time penalty equivalent to an SO6 drive-through for an incident involving car 52 during qualifying.
Your LFS Username: franky.s
Their LFS Username: pipa
Session (Race/Qualifying): race
Replay Timestamp: teamspeak
Reason for protest:

user constantly speaking in teamspeak during the closing part of the race, throwing my concentration off and causing me to fail.

pipa should be banned from all future races for racism.

Administrator Message by: Pete

No action will be taken
Car 19 will receive a 2pt penalty for chat before chat was reopened at the end of qualifying.
Car 78 will receive a 3pt penalty for chat before chat was reopened at the end of qualifying.
Car 09 will receive a 1pt penalty for chat before chat was reopened at the end of the race.
Car 69 will receive a 1pt penalty for chat before chat was reopened at the end of the race.
Car 43 will receive a 3pt penalty for chat before chat was reopened in both qualifying and the race.
Car 69 will receive a time penalty equivalent to an SO6 drive-through for an incident involving car 52 during qualifying.
Reference URL's