[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report n0m (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Morreboy

● Their LFS Username(s):kikkeligerbiili
● Their LFS GameName(s): n0m

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/c4onxl.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
3:33:15:00 - I was driving behind n0m and when we came to the corner someone was standing in my door so just looked fast and when i looked back n0m was there and dindt had enough time to do anything so i hit him accedently and i said sorry so just some few seconds after he was holding on grass and i just wanna park beside him, but the grass was slippy so i was sliding towards him, i hoped if i released brake that i could get control and stop slidding but hit him, very slow and that dindt cause any damage at all, and the top thinky that shows u hit someone dindt come, so i continued driving

03:34:30:00 - i see a car upfront but cant see if it was a cop or something so keeped speeding then, when i was close enough i blocked the brakes to brake down so i dindt get a fine but accedently Edwin was behind me also speeding so we had a crash, and i should haved turned into the right lane but dindt, but me and edwin have talked about it and he also said to me left lane in overtaking

03:34:49:00 - n0m came with over 160 km/h and rammed me totally, no brake or anything and i was around corner so he was comming after me.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
User has received a warning.

You, however, Morreboy, seriously need to improve your driving. None of this would have happened if you were more careful. You were part of 5 crashes within 3 minutes of playing.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's