[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Server Track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So everyone is anticipating the possible change of track/layout this weekend.

Whats it going to be? Thoughts/suggestions?

Regards, SKIDS
Sydney I think.
Sydney indeed, about time.
(2014-02-20 22:30)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Sydney I think.
Could you join us on server one by any chance?
(2014-02-20 22:33)SKIDS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-20 22:30)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Sydney I think.
Could you join us on server one by any chance?

That's a slightly random question. Tongue Is there a reason why?
wanted to ask a favour Smile
I asked Pete about this couple weeks ago, to have like a list on the forums that says which track its going to be every second week. Might be useful, yes its not hard to ask but still.
(2014-02-20 23:55)Dowpy Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Pete about this couple weeks ago, to have like a list on the forums that says which track its going to be every second week. Might be useful, yes its not hard to ask but still.
Not a bad idea. It might eventually happen.
Or just a timetable to show the order of the tracks would be fine.
Could we have different tracks on both serves?
No, for the simple reason that one server will always be empty.
(2014-02-21 08:35)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Could we have different tracks on both serves?

Further on Pete's point; other cruise servers have already tried that (and are still doing it) and it's proving to be a bad idea. So I say stick with what we're doing atm.
(2014-02-21 10:10)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-21 08:35)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Could we have different tracks on both serves?

Further on Pete's point; other cruise servers have already tried that (and are still doing it) and it's proving to be a bad idea. So I say stick with what we're doing atm.

That's not the problem, we did it ourselves until about 6 months ago when we realised if we have 2 servers with the same map, people won't have to spend hours waiting to get onto the good track where all of the people are. This is the reason we're seeing 2 full servers on a regular basis lately.
Why did it change from SO to FE so quickly?
Because I derped and loaded the wrong track.
Because wanted Sydney. A leader said Sydney. Put Sydney back on.
Yes please Sydney have been looking forward to it since I heard it a week ago.
(2014-02-22 00:42)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Because I derped and loaded the wrong track.

Why not fix the problem right after noticing you accidentally put the wrong track?

Ps. maybe chuck could build a track rotation system inside the insim so it changes it every 2 weeks? Not sure if possible but it couls remove these "fails".
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's