[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Saints Row, Third!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks good, but wasn't as good as I thought it would be when I bought the second one.
(2011-12-13 11:53)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, but wasn't as good as I thought it would be when I bought the second one.

So your judging the 3rd game 'you haven't played' on the 2nd one?

Personally I haven't played the 2nd but i played the first and thought it was crap. However I recently played the 3rd one and thought it was pretty cool for what it was, but i don't really play singe player games much so ended turning it off after 30 minutes.
You crazy?
It's not a game to like, or dislike, it's for fun through and through.

SR3 on Co-op, no better time can be had on any machine. (errr, excluding sex machines, obviously)

And as for not liking single player games, I prefer single player to multi, simply cos whenever I am on multi I always seem to attract damn admins and get myself banned for HAVING A LAUGH(and no, TC isn't the first time, nor the last). Gaming lost it's fun factor when people forget to have a laugh with them.
Nah I also based it on loads of videos of the third on youtube, supose I'm more into gta serious maybe a little more realistic. I supose it's like forza and gt you have people who like only one and some who like both. Just saying my view on the game not discriminating others views.
Watching a game, and playing a game are as far away from each other as the magnetic poles.
I'm a gamer, I like all games, except crappy re-releases with a bit of more content. (CoD, looking straight at you).
Was playing last night, was a whole lot of fun, what really annoys me though is the way the cars handling eg it's impossible to J turn, and the handbreak acts very far from realistic.. Also it plays the same soundtrack of the car going through gears so it sounds like it has infinite gears which is plain stupid.

But then it's not meant to be a realistic game I geuss heh
Reference URL's