[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [SKIN] FXO Danish Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Skin is now approved for usage on server*

Made a skin for the FXO, based on the new Danish police cars.
For public use.

Download as 4096x4096: http://peecee.dk/uploads/032014/FXO_OctaNcopTC.jpg

Uploaded to LFSWorld as: FXO_OctaNCopTC in 1024x1024

Skoda Octavia vRS kit by Nomuken
Don't edit.
Not bad Cola Smile Nice work
IMO that Politi on the rear is very small. Think you may have to make it bigger to follow the TC skin rules.

Looks very clean and nice Cola SmileThumbup1
Nice Skin Cola Good Job ThumbupW00t
Nicely done Smile
Yes really nice skin, imo you should place 'politi' on the rear bumper instead and make it bigger. Smile
Looks nice Smile Good work!
Take a look at the full size picture of the skin file. I cannot move it further down, or it'll interfear with the Octavia kit. But I'll look for a better solution to the problem sometime.
osom work cola, looving it Smile
According to Snake your skin isnt wear'able for the server Sad because of the small police on the back.
Yeah. I'll get that sorted somehow. Meanwhile please don't use it. I should be able to update it in the weekend.
Please update it Cola Smile
If this following skin is considered fine for on-server use, I'm pretty sure mine is as well: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...#pid103844

And just to show how the skin looks from both a distance and close-up: (Click to View)

My point being, that no matter how much you upscale the word "police" on the back of an FXO, you will never have it large enough, for people actually being able to read it on a distance, and that's just a fact. We've seen numerous skins here, where this couldn't be read, with even worse color schemes than on this one.
if that cant be seen as a cop skin, then people cant read or they need glasses lol
Make it 512x512 and try again Cola, then I think it will be quite unreadable.

Sorry, but I still fail to see the problem here.
Well on weelob's FZ skin it is large enough , plus the FZ rear bumper is bigger
Off topic: Why do LFS even allow 512.. I think they should use 1024 as default and 2048 as high res! Biggrin

On topic: It does look a little too small Cola. Just PM one of the leaders or ask one on skype. Wink
I enlargened the "Politi" logo on the rear and freed up the wheel arches from the battenburg-ish pattern

Updated OP.
Thanks Cola! Heart
Reference URL's