[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: wow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check it out, sound clip from the new gtr3 game coming out. Sounds so cool, cant wait to see the game. Anybody here play much GTR or any of the race titles?
Here
SimBin games always had quite decent sounds, but also always lacked driving physics. They "ruined" like 20 games with the same weak game-engine, it's a shame.
lol? physics seem fine to me, not quite on par with iracing or netkar but better than any other sim title out there.
(2011-12-13 15:16)jam1e Wrote: [ -> ]lol? physics seem fine to me, not quite on par with iracing or netkar but better than any other sim title out there.

Lol, I didn't realise until just this moment that cars are blocks of matter, solid matter, no movement, just solid. Or atleast that's what SimBin games would have you believe.

I like the title of that site too "GTR3 - Get Real", yeah, get real man, it's gonna be another shock and awe assault of the eyes and ears and leave the rest of you thinking, is it good, or is that just the impression I am getting from visuals and sounds. Well, maybe they will make new physics engine this time, probably still suck though. SimBin, Sim games, for the Bin. Overrated trash is too kind on them.
Does sounds pretty amazing though.
I used to be really into their games, but then after I realised after each release, the physic and graphic engine was the same just cosmetic upgrades here and there changing cars and tracks. I hope this is different.
(2011-12-13 16:18)Nipper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-13 15:16)jam1e Wrote: [ -> ]lol? physics seem fine to me, not quite on par with iracing or netkar but better than any other sim title out there.

Lol, I didn't realise until just this moment that cars are blocks of matter, solid matter, no movement, just solid. Or atleast that's what SimBin games would have you believe.

I like the title of that site too "GTR3 - Get Real", yeah, get real man, it's gonna be another shock and awe assault of the eyes and ears and leave the rest of you thinking, is it good, or is that just the impression I am getting from visuals and sounds. Well, maybe they will make new physics engine this time, probably still suck though. SimBin, Sim games, for the Bin. Overrated trash is too kind on them.

^ this makes me think you haven't even played it and you just want to rant for the sake of ranting, also makes you sound like kind of a douche. What other racing sim's do you rate?

Quote:I used to be really into their games, but then after I realised after each release, the physic and graphic engine was the same just cosmetic upgrades here and there changing cars and tracks. I hope this is different.

Yes, pi$$es me off that they keep releasing the same content but in a shiny new package, like this ignition game which is pretty much race07 + all the add-ons. Looking forward to gt3 tho, with the new sound engine hopefully will come a new physics engine with an improved tire model.

1st Screenshot of the game
the sound is just epic! /me wants that sound engine in lfs =P
The simbin physics are okay, I guess. Better than GT4, but nowhere near LFS or some of the newer games. There's definitely a lot of worse games out there.
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha, no
I used to laugh like that, then I ..
...Took an arrow to the knee

Take it in the face.
I don't really like these sounds...
Reference URL's