[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Rifo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Petiw

● Time & Date of Incident: 2014.02.23 ~19:00

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello!
So I was banned yesterday after a chase. It went well, two cops chased me with FZ5-s, I was with my XRT. Then I went outside the "legal" roads on a ramp, and stopped at the first intersection, because I noticed that cops didnt come after me to the outer roads. They said I should go spec mode, but I didn't want to end a chase like that. I wanted to go back to the legal roads, and continue the chase but it is only possible if you drive trough the outer road to the ramp at the other end. I even said that I can't go back here, have to go to the other end of the outer road, and therefore follow me at the highway to continue from the big roundabout thingy. And suddenly the chase ended, and they were not happy. By the way, I wasnt happy too. I know its not a good way to end a chase like this, and I'm sorry for the cops, but I thought I can save the situation if I go back to legal roads at the other end.
What more, i did not think that the outer roads at Sydney are not legal roads before this incident, so I thought why not go there? I know if I somehow manage to jump down to the lower plain level, I should go to spec to end the chase. But this was not like that.
And the whole situation just happened too fast, and I did not have time to explain, and bamm, I was banned.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Petiw

Quote:3.4. Out of bounds/Leaving track limits in a chase

If your car goes out of bounds, you must return to the track immediately, without gaining advantage. If you're stuck outside, you are expected to go to spec-mode (shift+s) or pits(shift+p) to trigger the Insim-autobust-sequence.

Quote:2014-02-23 17:13:38 UTC Sydney rifo_1987 [TC]›Rifo‹ : Peтiw - yet you still went for it
2014-02-23 17:13:32 UTC Sydney rifo_1987 [TC]›Rifo‹ : Peтiw - I kep telling you not to do it
2014-02-23 17:13:24 UTC Sydney rifo_1987 [TC]›Rifo‹ : Peтiw - .............
2014-02-23 17:12:58 UTC Sydney rifo_1987 [TC]›Rifo‹ : 3.4. If your car goes out of bounds, you are arrested.
2014-02-23 17:12:55 UTC Sydney rifo_1987 [TC]›Rifo‹ : 3.4. If your car goes out of bounds, you are arrested.
2014-02-23 17:12:35 UTC Sydney rifo_1987 [TC]›Rifo‹ : Peтiw - ...

The cops were constantly telling you to stop and I even posted that rule twice for you not to ignore it. You did stop for a while, but then continued driving until you evaded them. They told you to spec/pit to get busted but you ignored them and me and kept driving. Read rule 3.4 again please.

It clearly says that if you're not able to return back then you have to spec/pit.

Ban is only 5 days. I expect from you to be more careful and respect chases and rules bit more.

Thanks,
(2014-02-24 11:00)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]The cops were constantly telling you to stop and I even posted that rule twice for you not to ignore it. You did stop for a while, but then continued driving until you evaded them. They told you to spec/pit to get busted but you ignored them and me and kept driving. Read rule 3.4 again please.

Well, you still don't understand what I was thinking and doing at that moment. Stopped there because they didn't come after me, and started to drive to the other end to get back on track. I even said them that they should follow me at the highway to keep the distance, but then insim just stated that i escaped, however i wasn't expect that because of the ~300m distance. Because my english is not very good, i wasn't able to explain it more carefully at that moment.

(2014-02-24 11:00)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]It clearly says that if you're not able to return back then you have to spec/pit.

Ban is only 5 days. I expect from you to be more careful and respect chases and rules bit more.

Thanks,

The fact is, I was able to get back to the track, but for that, i had to drive to the other end of the road. I started, then suddenly insim thought i escaped...

It's not really about the ban. It's about the misunderstanding you demonstrate. I did not want to end the chase like that. I wanted to get back on track to continue the chase. I know i made a mistake going oob, but i didn't do this to just escape, i was expecting cops to come after me...

I hope you see things clearly now.

And by the way, i always respect the rules, there was 1-2 exceptions, but they were not minor things. But if i'm thinking correcly, i also expect it from you. It's not a good deal to write all this, and you just don't want to change your mind a little bit...

Cheers,
Peter
Peter,

Everybody is expected to respect rules, even TCs will be dealt with if they fail to do so. The rules have been there since forever. Okay I am with you that you didn't think that jumping over the ramp wouldn't be considered as OOB. However, when a TC asks you to stop, you should immediately stop and follow orders, whether you were in chase or not. Do not improvise when a TC is guiding you what to do. You only way which was very far should've been clear enough for you that you will end up winning the chase, hence why I asked you to stop.

I am not trying to make this a lengthier thread but at the end result, two cops lost the chase and lost XPs because of what you did, and somebody needs to get the blame for it. Nothing against you at all. In fact, I'm just following our protocol.

Sorry but this ban will be served.
- Your LFS Username:m4x1

- Time & Date of Incident 2014-01-04 12.24.49 utc

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: i have looked back at why the ban was given and have noticed that my attitude towards an admin was unnecessary. i would like to say sorry to the team for any problems i have caused
(2014-02-24 17:18)m4x1 Wrote: [ -> ]- Your LFS Username:m4x1

- Time & Date of Incident 2014-01-04 12.24.49 utc

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: i have looked back at why the ban was given and have noticed that my attitude towards an admin was unnecessary. i would like to say sorry to the team for any problems i have caused

Please make a new thread.
ahh opps sorry
(2014-02-24 16:13)Rifo Wrote: [ -> ]Peter,

Everybody is expected to respect rules, even TCs will be dealt with if they fail to do so. The rules have been there since forever. Okay I am with you that you didn't think that jumping over the ramp wouldn't be considered as OOB. However, when a TC asks you to stop, you should immediately stop and follow orders, whether you were in chase or not. Do not improvise when a TC is guiding you what to do. You only way which was very far should've been clear enough for you that you will end up winning the chase, hence why I asked you to stop.

I am not trying to make this a lengthier thread but at the end result, two cops lost the chase and lost XPs because of what you did, and somebody needs to get the blame for it. Nothing against you at all. In fact, I'm just following our protocol.

Sorry but this ban will be served.

Thanks for your understanding! Thumbup
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's