[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:odda

● Time & Date of Incident
2013-07-14 13:18:39
● Replay / Screenshot Link: i dont have any screenshots or clips from the event.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
hey i was wondering if you guys could unban me, i got banned from your server's after i had an argument with one of ur admins, i dont remember what the argument was about and why things turned out the way they did.
but i've been banned for around 6-7 months now and wondered if you guys could lift the ban.
I would also apologize for the inconvinience i might have caused that day.
guess i had a bad day and i won't repeat it again if you lift the ban.
and i will not go into agruments with admins, they are always right.
looking forwards to hear from you guys.
Peace
Can you remember what you did?
no not rly, i think it was a small thing that just got blown up alot.
i remember i had an argument with an admin and then i got banned, i dont remember what was said, or what started the argument.
and since its so long ago i dont have anything saved from it like a video, or anything like that.

but i should have known better then going into an argument with an admin, so im sry for that.
I'm not sure if you were arguing with an admin or not but that is besides the point in this instance.

You were being:
  • Racist
  • Abusive
  • You were also avoiding the swear filter.

You have served around 7 months and ~ 12 days so far.

Considering the nature of your abuse/racism, I will not grant you an unban this time. Furthermore, I noticed you said it must have been a bad day - I'm not too sure about that because you racked up 5 URS entries in 4 days (4 URS entries if you discount the report for this ban). In my opinion, you should serve more of the ban. If you had done an unban request a month before the date was over, I may have given you more of a chance.

The fact you cannot remember almost anything that happened also worries me, because you did seriously violate the rules.

I think unbanning you at this point would be too soon.
can't remember beeing racist against anyone, and avoiding the swearfilter?
doesnt that mean i wasnt swearing?
and yeah i dont remember that much of the episode from when it happend, i remember i was arguing with an admin that i tought was beeing unreasonable.
and i know that was wrong of me, since if i had a problem with an admin i should have reported him into your system instead of trying to get him to see eye for eye.
other then that i dont see why i got banned for so long.
What i think happend was that i pissed the one admin off and thats why i got banned for such a long period of time.

ever heard of the phrase forgive and forget?
or even a broken watch is right 2 times a day?.
(2014-02-25 09:07)odda Wrote: [ -> ]can't remember beeing racist against anyone, and avoiding the swearfilter?

Well, you were, and the ban was authorised by a [TC] Supervisor.

(2014-02-25 09:07)odda Wrote: [ -> ]doesnt that mean i wasnt swearing?

No, it means you were swearing but you weren't fined because you typed it differently to what is in the filter. Hence the term "avoiding the swear filter".

(2014-02-25 09:07)odda Wrote: [ -> ]and yeah i dont remember that much of the episode from when it happend, i remember i was arguing with an admin that i tought was beeing unreasonable.

I think you were arguing with a [COP].

(2014-02-25 09:07)odda Wrote: [ -> ]and i know that was wrong of me, since if i had a problem with an admin i should have reported him into your system instead of trying to get him to see eye for eye.
other then that i dont see why i got banned for so long.

I think it was a [COP]. You said it, if someone does something wrong, report them, don't act so foolish in the chat.

(2014-02-25 09:07)odda Wrote: [ -> ]What i think happend was that i pissed the one admin off and thats why i got banned for such a long period of time.

You were banned mainly due to your abusiveness and racism. I am sure you were insulting a regular [COP] and not an admin, so that argument is invalid.

(2014-02-25 09:07)odda Wrote: [ -> ]ever heard of the phrase forgive and forget?
or even a broken watch is right 2 times a day?.

Ever heard of the phrase "actions have consequences"?

You're not really selling yourself for an unban. Denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's