[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Basic Training - gyunter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: gyunter
Nickname: gyunter
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Revocation should be ended from day to day.
You currently have two accounts.

This account and another account named: ArtemkaXD

ArtemkaXD has been trained 2 times all of which have failed, However your other account (your current) that you are using at the moment has had training 2 times also, 1 of which (most recent ones) have passed.

Now this means you have had training 4 Times, that is plenty of chances to be able to regain your rights back and keep them...

Your rights are revoked untill 2016-06-11 17:57:10 on the account "gyunter"

It is not up to me to decide whether you should be given another chance so I shall forward this application to the training leadership for them to discuss.

Thanks.

Moved to Pending Training.
ArtemkaXD has been trained 2 times, both of them were failed. I do not participate in any COP activity with that account, only sharing access to it with my buddy.
I have been trained 2 times, second one was successful. Also I've got pending result in advanced training as I participated in it while my rights were revoked.
I can quote Pauls PM here to clarify it:

Quote:Hello Gyunter,

Due a to confussion in our applicants who were ready and who werent, we've added you to tonights training. However, you werent ready for training for another 6 months. Because of the massive mail we've send everyone, you were included as well. Wich actually should've not have happend.

However, for what you've done today is not for nothing, but doesnt make any progress of you towards your cop rights. Your rights are still being discussed and also if you are getting one more chance.

Your eligible date for training will be approx march 2014, this due the amount of cop revokes you have recieved.
Our apology

Saphira, Paul.

Moreover, you're forwarding my application to discussion though it has been discussed several times already.
Ah right, thank you for this.

Some confusion has been aroused. I have notified the leaders and I do remember this situation occurring.

I shall wait for a leader to sum up this application to make you eligible to be trained.

Thanks.
Your thread will be discussed by the Supervisors and Leaders.

Please be patient as we will update your thread with the news.
After long discussions between myself, supervisors and LTiT (lead Training in Training) it is now decided that you will not be trained in the foreseeable future, reasons are outlined below

1) After failing Basic Training on 2013-05-19 on the account artemkaXD (you then retook the Basic Training again on the same account as shown below)

2) Basic Training took on 2013-06-14 on the account artemkaXD - Failed Training (so you then decide to use your other account on a third attempt you could pass Basic Training, however you evaded it becoming a third fail on your artemkaXD account and took it with your gyunter account only 2 days after Failing as shown below

3) Basic Training took on 2013-06-16 on account gyunter (Failed Training) (you then took another Basic Trainings show below)

4) Basic Training took on 2013-07-11 on account gyunter and passed.

Due to the 4 attempts and only one pass and also evading the fact it should of been 3 failed attempts on the ONE account i have come to a decision you will not be trained and no more chances will be given. However I may reconsider in the future.

[TC Training Team Management]
This will now be archived as we have solid evidence that you used both accounts to do your Basic Training.
You have had FOUR attempts to regain your coprights back by evading on both accounts.
Reference URL's