[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: ban (Unban Request Denied by Rifo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
rychu9191
● Time & Date of Incident
2014-02-25 14:21:01
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
N/A
● Replay Timestamps:
n/a
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello I got banned for offensive language
I would like to apologize for my behavior, and noted that it was my first time
also mention that I did not use these words without reason
I routinely during the chase by ramming police;/
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Swearing in public chat and using that sort of language isn't accepted and will not be tolerated. We have got admins for a reason, felt like you were being rammed? then report them but do not swear and use that abusive language thinking it was fine. You earned this.
ok I know
This is my first time if I can not count on the removal of the ban please though with a marked decrease of time.
More such a situation will not happen again.
Once again I apologize for my behavior
I greet
up!!!
(2014-02-25 20:05)rychu Wrote: [ -> ]up!!!

Rifo was last on the forum at Today 15:53 meaning he didn't have a chance to see your reply.

Also, "up" implies it got lost in the first place - it didn't. Please remain patient and don't bump as it shows impatience and gives you an even lesser chance of getting unbanned.

Thanks!
Rychu,

That moment when you swore in public out of anger, you clearly showed few things

- Dis-respect to cops in general.
- Dis-respect to cops who were chasing and was a direct insult towards them.
- Dis-respect to everybody because you swore.
- Dis-respect to TCs and the server by violating it's rules.

Now how can I lift your ban or reduce after such incident? Even if it's a first, you know our rules very well. We act like guards here and are the people with power to protect the server and maintain it's quality and standards. I don't see a reason for me to lift the ban. I'm sorry.

Rif
I understand.
In that case, please draw the consequences in relation to the people through whom I used this offensive language. They also broke the rules.
I do not like this because it does not have to prove saved replays.
their nick do not remember.
This is all your fault, if you had been calm and approached TC whether in the server or on the forum. Things would have been different. But you just ignored everybody and went with your rage.

Anyway, enough posts in this thread. Apologies but Unban Denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's