[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [COP] Daz (Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:AntoDrifto

● Their LFS Username(s):Dazmyster
● Their LFS GameName(s):[COP] Daz

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tzhllz...Ant_Replay
● Replay Timestamps: Start - 29:30:00 End - 34:00:00

● Description of incident

It started off as a good competitive chase between me and kush since i asked him if he wanted a chase. Later on in the chase Daz joins and i think of except more of a challenge for me, until of course and 29:30 where he started to ram which damaged my car. As you can i said "stop ramming" which obviously went out ear through the other as it comes to 34:00 which he ended the chase by ramming me stuck into wall. You will see my fustration come out as i say "stupid rammer" etc. But this is not because i lost its far from that.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
I've reviewed the replay several times over and I fail to see anything wrong with Daz' actions. He performed textbook maneouvres on you and on several occasions chose to slow down instead of using his momentum to push you into objects or PIT you.

I've made two crude gifs to show the incidents.

You can see here that Daz uses a slight tap to send you in to a spin. You manage to correct it somewhat and he the P.I.T's you. There's nothing wrong with that

[Image: 1.gif]

Here he P.I.T's you again and pins you. No ramming either.

[Image: 2.gif]

There is absolutely nothing wrong with how Daz was playing. If everyone played like that, we would never have any issues.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's