[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - uxteriii (Report Archived by Snake)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): uxteriii
● Their LFS GameName(s): [6S] Olli [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay
● Replay Timestamps:

52:36 - PITs a suspect to my lane, which causes a crash between me, the cop and the suspect.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
I was chasing a suspect in my chase. I crashed on a chase which was on the wrong side of the highway. No apologizes were given and I lost the chase.
I'm Sorry for the crash. I watched the replay and i only touched him which doesn't make him spin. He kept steering right which made his car go sideways to the wrongside. So the accident is partly caused by him continuing steering right and accelerating at the same time. Also his car was also already damaged. At the point where i touch him it's ~200 meters ahead of you. I don't blame you but as you saw us you steered into us which is shown here:[Image: lfs_00000116_zps8d7defa9.png] Again i'm sorry for the crash but imo the crash didn't ruin your chase as you were already far behind of him and the crash didn't cause much damage to your car and continued to drive after the collision with out any problems.
The cop making PITs should be thinking of
1. Is the suspect damaged - can one recover without any danger to other drivers
2. Is there any oncoming traffic.

Quote:I don't blame you but as you saw us you steered into us
From my sight of view, you and your suspect were sliding/driving on my lane. I didn't have time to brake nor try to pass from the gap between the suspect and the wall.

Quote: imo the crash didn't ruin your chase as you were already far behind of him and the crash didn't cause much damage to your car and continued to drive after the collision with out any problems.
Yes, it completely ruined my chase. Being chasing an FZ5 and having a crash like this which stops myself for a couple of seconds is crucial. One being ''far behind of'' a suspect isn't a thing to watch on. What if the suspect would had had an accident? The damage wouldn't of mattered anymore as the crash slowed down myself enough.
At the collision point i was myself on the right side. I don't understand that you "didn't have time to steer right" to avoid the crash instead you had time to steer left and on the replay it is seen there was a gap between wall and my suspect which was big enough for your car. At the point when i touched him i didn't see you coming towards us as there were many peoples at roundabout and on my map they are on top of each others and i can't recognize which one is going which way.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2014-02-26 14:37)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]He kept steering right which made his car go sideways to the wrongside.
He steered left and countersteered to your PIT, everyone does that. That's something you should always expect.

(2014-02-26 14:37)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]I don't blame you but as you saw us you steered into us...

He was doing ~130kph, means he did ~36 meters/second. He was around 100m away from your chase, that means he had ~3 seconds to react. That's not much time to decide what direction you want to go or if you want to try to brake and the suspect was sliding and jumping because of the suspension damage. It wasn't obvious where the car will go.

(2014-02-26 14:37)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Again i'm sorry for the crash but imo the crash didn't ruin your chase as you were already far behind of him and the crash didn't cause much damage to your car and continued to drive after the collision with out any problems.

The crash damaged his whole left front suspension, he wouldn't have any chance to catch the suspect with this and it doesn't matter how far behind he is. The suspect might fail and he could get close again. He kept driving with 90kph after the crash into the pitlane, you can't tell if he has problems at high speeds or not.

uxteriii will receive a warning for unsafe cop maneuvers.
As I said already in this thread, the suspect were sliding towards the wall.
(2014-02-26 14:50)entY Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't have time to brake nor try to pass from the gap between the suspect and the wall.

Quote:At the point when i touched him i didn't see you coming towards us as there were many peoples at roundabout and on my map they are on top of each others and i can't recognize which one is going which way.
If we are honest, at the moment when you were approaching the suspect, there was I coming towards you. You would had enough time to see that there's an oncoming car.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's