[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Connecting to LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I am behind a University Firewall (fun). Previously to login to LFS I used an SSTP based VPN that Frozen kindly provided me with.

However today, having finally fixed my pedals and attempting to log into LFS, whilst connected to that VPN, I can't seem to reach the master server. I am definately connected to the SSTP VPN, I did an IP check myself and was able to access the web normally, but when it comes to LFS it is just not having it anymore.

I wonder could it be that LFS is ignoring the network priorities and using the wrong adapter? I've done some windows updates recently and I know those tend to break things.. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do here.
some games with some vpn indeed mix somethin up. try setting vpn network to top priority:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2526067

€: after thinking about you sayin "ignoring the priorities", you probably have done that Tongue nvm Smile
Hello Tommer,

It works perfectly for me...

Once you connect to the VPN, Do you click on " I Agree " , the button which displays when trying to load a website in your browser?

Also, check that your actual ip and the new one changed succesfully.
Does it let you connect from time to time or is it like completely blocked?
Reference URL's