[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Engine sounds pack V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey. I have been collecting engine sounds for LFS since i got S2 license and i want to share it wit you.

The pack has 419 engine sounds ThumbupThumbup for cars and rest of them are wav sounds.

it also has a 75% replica sound of our RL Ford Sierra Cosworth 4wd (fully made by me the sound.) Smile

Click to download
Ty Toni!
Cheers albert!

[Image: 7cC1s.png]

Didn't pack the .rar file right. You corrupted it Wink You need to retry and reupload! Tested by me and Lowrider
(2014-02-27 18:50)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers albert!

[Image: 7cC1s.png]

Didn't pack the .rar file right. You corrupted it Wink You need to retry and reupload! Tested by me and Lowrider

+1 Sad
Dahell... how come Bruno opened it just fine then?
And opens just fine with winrar for me.

Put new link as a .ZIP file, if it does that again in 7-zip you better use winrar.
Works now Toni! Thank you very much for reuploading. Smile
no problem.
They are great!!

Do i need to put the wave sounds in my sounds folder??
All of the files go in LFS/Data/engine
(2014-02-27 18:50)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers albert!

I downloaded it few minutes after Toni post this threads, there is no problems..
It was that 7-zip that makes it Wink as if it opened just fine in WinRar it should open just fine in 7-Zip too.
Thanks for sharing, although I have to book 73 hours to go through all the engine sounds.
Thanks for the Pack Toni Thumbup1Smile
No problem Wink
Damn, thats alot of engine sounds. Many thanks!
Its a lot, and new ones popping up all the time Wink

Edit: I might aswell split those sounds into different types, for example RL car or somthing.
Thanks for this .rar, will use it!
No problem, might update it soon too. Got some new sounds etc, and i need to remove duplicate files Smile

Thank you all for a massive 6939 downloads atm! Im pretty sure they are not all TC users but thanks Smile
Must bring up this threat again. Sorry.

I downloaded the pack and copy all files into my date/engine folder (backup it before).

I overwrite all files, but there is no diffrence in game. Still the old sounds. What did I wrong?
You have to actually apply them.

When in-game hit shift + A then click 'pack' I think it is, then select your chosen sound.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's