[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Layout changes to make some parts of South city safer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So It doesn't require skill?
How told Olli, I dont like your "enter ways" at roundabout. Its too close and slow. I think it can cause more danger than "old" juntion.

Anyway nice idea to do something with this section. I tryed some update for juntion but its pretty wierd and from my view i made chaoz juntions Smile. So roundabout was the right way.

Here is my version of roundabout. Please give me feedback what u think.

Feel free for updating layout.

Used objets is 880 i hope its not too much. What is ideal number of objects for TCs layout??

DOWNLOAD

Screenshots

[Image: vqnwvw2el454r954g.jpg]

[Image: gmx4o9mn9yqa9lo4g.jpg]

[Image: b9qi6qrqlqmcj9q4g.jpg]
It looks nice but people can drift in roundabouts now?
its looks kinda small
I like your roundabout idea, Bill. It's simple, easy to pass and big enough to not accidentally hit objects and gain some damage. But it has one little flaw; people could speed up from the Castle Hill road through the wrong side part of the roundabout and head to the Archway. It could cause some undesirable crashes, but it's easy to repair! Smile
Archway to Castle Hill people will not stop or slow with a clean exit like that. There needs to be a bulge out from the wall, obviously you'll have to make the round about smaller for this.
Yes Jimmy its true but TC got cops to fine drifter and rules saying something too.

1.12.1. Do not drift around roundabouts.

Drifting while passing through is tolerated, however rule 1.2 still applies.

Now i see it Enty. I will try to do something with this. Feel free show your idea how "close" this shortcut.

*****EDIT*****

I tryed bigger roundabout but its too slow to arounding so i try this exit to castle market.

What you think about this now?

Layout V2: DOWNLOAD

[Image: eml2k5h73ngshvp4g.jpg]

[Image: c985up0ertvr4eo4g.jpg]
(2014-03-02 12:49)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]So It doesn't require skill?

Yes, my layout doesn't require 'skill' . It's designed to be cruised on, and everything go smoothly, rather than cause huge pile ups because some driver wasn't concentrating or trolling around. There's space to avoid crashes, and traffic isn't sent careening down the wrong side of the road for the fastest lane...

'Skill' is a silly asset to demand in a layout. And I think you know from experience that all it does is cause a lot of crashes, as the few who lack spoil it for everyone. And that's not their fault, either.
(2014-03-02 16:10)B!ll Wrote: [ -> ]I tryed bigger roundabout but its too slow to arounding so i try this exit to castle market.

What you think about this now?

*SNIP*

That's better now. But in my opinion, this armco is rather pointless there:
[Image: Layout_Sydney.jpg]
(2014-03-02 17:57)entY Wrote: [ -> ]That's better now. But in my opinion, this armco is rather pointless there:
[Image: Layout_Sydney.jpg]

It is like psychical armco. Try drive wrong way at roundabout in this way with and without this and u will understand.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's