[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - dogie213 (Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Bence1108

● Their LFS Username(s):dogie213
● Their LFS GameName(s):UC [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3gu910edllc6bii/UC.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
overtake - [56:22-56:28]
fine - [58:14]

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
I overtake him, and he catch me.
He fined me for wrongsiding (75euro), he didn't have laser.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Please tell me what rule he violated. You were on the wrong side of the road, you claim he fined you for wrong siding. I see no issue here.

Quote:2014-02-28 13:52:32 UTC Sydney *HOST* Offence: Failure to keep right (75 €)
2014-02-28 13:52:32 UTC Sydney *HOST* UC [COP] fines DestinyD^^Hara for:

Nothing wrong.
He want fine me for overspeed. It wasn't Failure to keep right, it was an overtake. There is the replay....
You dont know that Saphira made the conclusion it was a right fine?
It wasn't right fine... (-.-) if anyone'll overtake me, i'll fine him for wrongsiding... because it's rightfine...
(2014-02-28 16:17)schuey0122 Wrote: [ -> ]He want fine me for overspeed. It wasn't Failure to keep right, it was an overtake. There is the replay....

What he may have wanted to fine you for is not important - you were fined for failure to keep right and it was a valid fine. Also, I know there is a replay, that is ultimately how I concluded you were on the wrong side of the road.

Here is you wrong siding (and for which you were fined):

[Image: Bad-overtake-example.png]

This is clearly the wrong side of the road. There are also those bollards (or whatever the proper name for them is) which indicate you should not overtake there.

Overtaking on a wider road such as Highway 1 where there are actual lanes would be perfectly legal as long as you don't go on the wrong side of the actual road. However, the road you overtook on didn't have any actual lanes due to its narrow nature, meaning you shouldn't really be overtaking there anyway.

The fine was valid, this report is therefore invalid.

Note the fine list says
Fine list Wrote:Driving on the wrong side / wrong direction (Does not include overtaking (within reason), passing or evading)

However, I believe your overtake was not "within reason" for the reasons above (and for the fact you did not need to overtake. He was not going slow.)

Have a nice day!

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's