[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Do not download this game - Android OS & iOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: nKffwDSnpZ2cOQghAWBrwmIlngq5PmJdF8_1ekii...aU=h310-rw]

Talking Angela is a game for Android OS, downloadable from Google Play. The game is populated by the younger people.

It may look safe and clean, but it is actually a hacker stealing your personal information. How? Whenever you are using this app, the hacker has access to your face from your webcam or from other sources of camera. By looking close to her eyes, you can actually "see a room and sometimes a man sitting in it." The person, "hacker", sometimes asks very personal questions. The chat itself is computer coded, but some parts is told to be made by the "hacker".

Video may contain swear words on the chatting parts.

For safety of younger ones, share this whenever you can.

Edit 1.6.2014: If you are still reading this thread, don't take it seriously; this application doesn't have any men watching you. But I wouldn't use it as it still asks personal questions plus other kind of things. ~entY
LOL is this for real?
Sounds a bit fishy, especially the part about "man sitting in room"
(2014-03-01 15:23)entY Wrote: [ -> ]but it is actually a hacker stealing your personal information

This one hacker must be superman if he/she is able to watch thousands of people at one given time.
All these talking apps were developped by OUTFIT7 , so you're saying that talking tom , talking ben etc are all hacking us ?
Its a hoax that's been around Facebook to gain more downloads of the app, in turn gaining more add revenue.. Don't believe everything you see on Facebook please..

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-576197...stery-q-a/
(2014-03-01 15:33)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Its a hoax that's been around Facebook to gain more downloads of the app, in turn gaining more add revenue.. Don't believe everything you see on Facebook please..

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-576197...stery-q-a/

I have seen that before, but one shouldn't believe on random "news" either. What I have seen during my research, I wouldn't recommend to use such programmes as this.

(2014-03-01 15:32)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]All these talking apps were developped by OUTFIT7 , so you're saying that talking tom , talking ben etc are all hacking us ?

I don't know about other "Talking -", but the one in the OP is seen to be a programme of a hacker.
Just saw this on swedens new to is a guy taking pictures thougt when they are looking in camera.
(2014-03-01 15:38)entY Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen that before, but one shouldn't believe on random "news" either. What I have seen during my research, I wouldn't recommend to use such programmes as this.

When Yahoo, Cnet, Snopes, TheGuardian, Mashable and NBC all talk about the same Hoax, its not considered "random news" anymore.

I'm sorry but i don't believe in that crap.
Some interesting comments

What would happend if we should download it and use it?
The reflection in her eyes is the street she's in...

[Image: talking-angela-eyes-wallpaper.jpg]
To be honest, I agree that there's no-one in the eyes, but nonetheless, a hacker doesn't need to be shown in a weird white cat's eyes. The questions which the cat asks, are easily gathered by the hacker(s). Plus the screenshot which she takes without a warning is suspicious.
I don't believe this either.. but the only thing that gets me thinking, is how the 'cat' knows the user posted their conversation on twitter?
(2014-03-02 16:10)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe this either.. but the only thing that gets me thinking, is how the 'cat' knows the user posted their conversation on twitter?

Crazy people... The world is full of them Tongue
(2014-03-02 16:10)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]I don't believe this either.. but the only thing that gets me thinking, is how the 'cat' knows the user posted their conversation on twitter?

The software could easily make the connection using the google account the same way it can gather age, sex and other information. Its all about gathering information.
why would anyone actually want this in the first place? looks like a pointless app.
(2014-03-02 22:50)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]why would anyone actually want this in the first place? looks like a pointless app.

Lonely kid needs someone to talk with!
talk to real people then, talj to your family, go and out and play with friends..
I'm already embarrassed just reading this. Lets hope the Google bot will never find this thread.
Aww c'mon Chuck, this thread is so much fun =)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's