[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Granted by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Pox3d

● Time & Date of Incident: 2010-09-09 03:54:11

● Replay / Screenshot Link:

● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: There was a dispute back in 2010 about this being an alternative account to the account Poxith, which I argued the fact that it was my younger brothers account who at the time had been permanently banned (He got unbanned apparently). I haven't used LFS in a few years and have just recently installed it again and remembered how much fun I had on this server, so I am just asking if you guys would consider unbanning my account for me.

Thanks.
You are correct your accounts were linked and when the account "Poxith" got banned the linked account "Pox3d" got also banned.

However when "Poxith" was granted an unban the unban wasn't transferred over to "Pox3d".
I will ask the admin that granted the unban on "Poxith" to make sure this story is correct and then will get back to you. Quite possibly with good news.
When the link was originally made, we were told that 1 person owned both accounts, or that 1 person at least had free access to both.
Yeah that sounds correct, I had originally owned Poxith but gave it to my brother back in 2008 when I stopped playing, it's completely inaccessible as he's set his own passwords and changed the e-mail addresses, so I haven't used it since 2008.
Ok,

I will un-link the accounts and unban yours. You will be able to come online shortly.

Before you come online it would be worth having a re-read of our server rules.

Also just as importantly, the account 'poxith' was unbanned on a last chance basis, if any future bans are incurred then that account will be permanently banned again. If we see that the accounts are being shared again. then they will both end up banned.

Josh.
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's