[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban m4x1 (plz do read) (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: m4x1

- Time & Date of Incident: today

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

tbh i think that whoever gave the ban was being a bit over the top. i don't insult people and if the words i type look insulting i mean things in a joke way. i think that a bit of leeway needs to be give and a warning for this would have been more necessary. i even apologised for my attitude and there was no thought of speaking about it. i am unhappy with the way that an admin has delt with this situation and would like to be able to speak about it before people go running of making out that what i had done was horrendous like i should be locked up for it. i think this is silly and would be nice to be warned first. common 80 days is a bit to much. yes i have anger problems and my attitude isn't the best but there needs to be more leeway before going to banning people. even a 1 hour car restrict. it would have been more realistic. well i would like you to take this into consideration because im not very happy with the way this has been done
For a start, restrictions are done mainly based on someone's driving and not someone giving out abuse. You was banned for 60 days last month and you got unbanned, now 2 weeks after your unban you began to be abusive towards people and aggressive for no reason. I hardly think this is unfair when you've had a total of 6 bans for insulting within a year which add up to a total of 172 days without including this ban. And the last major ban for this was a month ago and you got unbanned for it, now I personally don't see why you should get another chance. I'll post some logs for you so you can see your abusive behaviour:

2014-03-02 12:47:23 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : AASenna - are u dumb. u are still ment to say SORRY
2014-03-02 12:04:57 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : u made me bankrupt
2014-03-02 12:04:46 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : 8)
2014-03-02 12:04:45 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : 8)
2014-03-02 12:04:43 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : bas****ter*s
2014-03-02 01:19:14 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : well done nab
2014-03-01 10:49:58 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : for all who thinks mrt5 is a kart u are dumb. this is a kart
2014-03-01 10:44:52 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : fnc. B.Botev - are u going to say sorry nub
2014-02-28 18:14:49 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : [AXIS] Etienne - hahahahah mub stfu
2014-02-27 21:08:25 UTC Sydney m4x1 NC☆ Real : homo

And I've just noticed you have avoided the swear filter 3 times in this one week.
ohh common that's light compared to what some others get away with. u guys need to lighten up. remember it a game. if i was being offensive i would have gone mad. i think that u guys are trying to hard to make it super real. but a key element is that in real life bad language if passed around left right and centre. i wasn't warred kicked or asked to stop once. that's poor of ur admins not to notice it and mention it. i don't feel happy about this as u can see and i reckon 80 days, well i might as well not bother coming back which for you guys would be a real shame since the server has a good reputation and its small thinks like this that make people think, hmm do i really want to play there. look at this realisticly, its a silly amount of time and is totally uncalled for. i like playing at Tc, but this makes me think that at times its not all its bigged up to be. ok i have said what i needed to say and i hope that you think long and hard about what i have said

also allot of the time there is a cause for me to speak like this. someone usually antagonises me which results in this. they are equally as bad and the person who made the report was just a bit harsh and low
Young people play on the server so we do our best to make sure the chat isn't full of people swearing and insulting other people, you don't need to be kicked or asked to stop. You was only just unbanned last week about being abusive, if this isn't a warning in itself then I got no clue how more obvious it can be. The other people in the report received a warning for their abusive behaviour, the URS ( User Reporting System ) which logs every single warning/kick/ban you've received since you joined the TC servers plays a big part in the action taken on you.
ok well im still not happy with how long it was. 15 day is how i would do it if it was me but i not so. :'(
You was banned for 60 days and got unbanned after a month, why would I then ban you for only 15 days when you clearly didn't learn from the month ban? Be happy I didn't double it, I'll deny this unban request. You can make a unban appeal if you feel this is unfair but make sure you read the sample thread before you make one.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's