[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: siemks unban (Unban Request Denied by Crille)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Siemks or Welns, i use both.
- Time & Date of Incident: Don't remember, maybe 2weeks ago.

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I won't flame again, i was mad couse of that bl map i think.
(2014-03-02 21:42)Siemks Wrote: [ -> ]Your LFS Username: Siemks or Welns, i use both.

Do you have any other LFS account, apart from Siemks?

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2014-03-04 13:38)Mr. NB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-03-02 21:42)Siemks Wrote: [ -> ]Your LFS Username: Siemks or Welns, i use both.

Do you have any other LFS account, apart from Siemks?

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

My s2 Siemks
My account name: Siemks and Welns or Welnias.
In 1 month you have gained 12 entries to your URS, thats quite alot. What makes you feel that you are qualified for an unban?
What does mean URS, and i gained 12 entries, can you explane that, i don't understand.
I don't know, im just asking for unban, i won't flame again.
It basically means that you have broken some rule at least 12 times in the last month. Warnings/kicks/swearing fines/bans are recorded on your URS so we can take suitable action based on your previous records.
Thanks, so that means i got permanently ban ? :/
(2014-03-09 21:20)Siemks Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, so that means i got permanently ban ? :/

No, your ban ends in 49 days (2014-04-27).

Crille is asking you why do you think that you deserve an unban, since you keep breaking the same rule again and again; your language seems to be very bad.
Ah ok, thanks for explanation, i will wait 50days. Yes my english isn't good, just wanted to know i got not for ever ban.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's