[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - MulleMattsson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: MulleMattsson
Nickname: ™SWEMulle
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Got almost every night/weekend free. Swedish and English, Can't speak english so good, but people understand me!
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 11/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
i have read it, and i understand it.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 8/3/14

Trainer(s) Present: Luke, Saphira, Howlin [AS]

Assistance Present: Edwin, Lewis

Lead Trainer: Luke

Good Points: Did well in the Autocross layout, you also did well on the pits.

Improvements: It all looked well at the start but your chase let you down. Your car control was poor, you need to stop drifting, chases can last up to 90 minutes and if you burn you tires out within the first 5 minutes you just will loose the chase. You need to use your strobe when you start a chase, and get used to your binds. Your setup in general was not great, you had your Traction Control and ABS off, and you could not handle the FZ5 without the assistance, your brakes were also bad. Use the assistance and gain more experience handling the car at speed on a track. Your connection wasn't great either, you lagged a few times leading to some problems. The major thing other than your car control was the amount of times you rammed the suspect. Ramming is strictly forbidden, cops have to respect every rule like everyone else. You had plenty of time to avoid situation yet you still aimed for the suspect, this also lead to your car been damaged and near to un-drivable after an 8 minute chase, you need to be able to predict when to safely pit the suspect, maneouvers are not rams, they are a form of technical force.

Notes: After 3 hours of training and showing some positive features, it is a little disappointing that it ended up as a fail. I understand you may have been tired as it was late, however, you were showing poor effort and respect in the final chase. You need to show us that you want to pass. Please gain some more experience with racing and maintaining a setup in a race/chase, before you reapply.

Your cop rights are not revoked so you are still free to cop on the servers, however, I highly recommend you do not cop on the servers until you have passed basic training.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's